Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigeria Senators Salary Structures And Allowance 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Senators Salary Structures And Allowance 2017 (514 Views)

World's Richest Senators Receive $37,500 Monthly Each, Separate From Salaries / diorite structures/architectural Designs / Research Objective And Justification On Engineering Structures And Mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Senators Salary Structures And Allowance 2017 by kizygist: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
In our previous post, we talked about Nigerian police salary structure and how much a Nigerian police officer earns. Today, we will be discussing about Nigerian senators salary structures and their allowance 2017.

We will discuss extensively about Nigerian senators salary structures and allowances 2017, and also the amount other senators from other countries receive.

Being a representative in Nigeria is not a simple task.You will require much devotion, duty and diligent work to effectively turn into a congressperson of the government republic of Nigeria.

With time, I came to comprehend that Nigeria representatives procure a considerable measure to the degree their profit are much more than what a few leaders of different nations are paid.

READ MORE HERE http://trendyupdates.com.ng/nigeria-senators-salary-structures-allowance-2017/
Re: Nigeria Senators Salary Structures And Allowance 2017 by Alisegun(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
make i go read

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Donates 55 Million Naira To Families Of Slain Security Officers (pictures / Teach Me How To Highlight Text In Colored Form / Chinese Learning App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.