Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill (734 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by chimebube: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Asides being the top 3 housemates in the Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show, Efe, TBoss and Bisola, are now land owners in Abuja. They were given the plots of land as gifts, courtesy of Tonto Dikeh's husband, Olakunle Churchill, the chairman of Big Church Group. The event had Xtreme Music artiste and the Big Church Group Ambassador, Praiz in attendance.

It was gathered that the plots of land, are part of the properties the top 3 reality TV show finalists, got from King Andrea Realtors.
Efe, who couldn't hide how happy he was said;

'Can this be real? I'm truly blown away by this show of love and kindness. We are so grateful.... thank you so much sir, Who I be to get land for Abuja?"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-efe-tboss-and-bisola-get-plots_18.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by Erngie(f): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmm Na wa o. How can a yahoo guy be doing all these stuffs..Tonto check yourself
Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by jessejunior(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mr Churchill be making waves
Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by samwise99(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
space booked
Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by GloriaNinja(f): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
CHURCHILL GOOD DEEDS IS NOW COVERING HIS PAST WITH TONTO DIKE. HE IS A PHILANTROPIST.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
The guy with fake life giving people plots of land.

Tontoh Dike, where are you
Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by tribalistseun: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one, I can see our president there. #BossNation
Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
In the next 10 years, Nigerian youth will not want to go to school anymore!
Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
tribalistseun:
Nice one, I can see our MY president there. #BossNation
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by Destined2win: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
Hmm Na wa o. How can a yahoo guy be doing all these stuffs..Tonto check yourself
It doesn't work that way. Even seun egbegbe the thief did some philanthropic work. Not saying Churchill does yahoo though.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by Partnerbiz(f): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why i dey go school kwan wen i for just enter one place dey misbehave and get rewarded later.

Pls check my signature for data. See details and
testimonies in the link.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe, Tboss And Bisola Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Mr. Churchill by tribalistseun: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Fixed.
e yaa, chaii e pain you Sha.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! South Africans Drag Actress Khanyi Mbau On Social Media For Bleachin / Jim Iyke Shares Nice Photo And Writes About His ''crying Aunt / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.