Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Blogger: Linda Ikeji Set To Dump The Platform - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger: Linda Ikeji Set To Dump The Platform (604 Views)

Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger: Linda Ikeji Set To Dump The Platform by Lordflexy007(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Recently, Blogger Linda Ikeji changed her blog’s url from lindaikeji..com to lindaikejisblog.com. In what seems to be a continuation of “repackaging” her blog, she has announced her readiness to move her blog away from the free platform which has been hosting her blog for over 10 years.

She made the announcement on her blog over the weekend amidst fear of the unknown. Anyway, preview of the new linda ikeji’s blog shows that it will rock a magazine design and will retain the old lindaikeji’s blog background and colour theme – and it seems she is not moving to the popular WordPress platform but to the same laravel platform used for Linda Ikeji Social

The new design is not as simple as the current design and it seems many of her blog readers are worried about this considering the comments on the blog post where she made the announcement.
Below is a demo of what the new linda ikeji blog will look like:

Source: https://campusnewsng./2017/04/18/blogger-linda-ikeji-set-to-dump-the--platform/

Re: Blogger: Linda Ikeji Set To Dump The Platform by GloriaNinja(f): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
WHO CARES?
Re: Blogger: Linda Ikeji Set To Dump The Platform by Lordflexy007(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES?

Billions care undecided
Re: Blogger: Linda Ikeji Set To Dump The Platform by Erngie(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES?
Lol as in eh. I have never visited her blog ones. Like i don't even remember it even though i like her

1 Like

Re: Blogger: Linda Ikeji Set To Dump The Platform by Partnerbiz(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
I like linda. Not because of her money oo. I no be gold digger.

Pls check my signature for data. See details and testimonies in the link.

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Set To Lecture At New York University / I Dont Think There Can Realy Be Good Children In Nigeria - Guy Disclosed On Fb / See How Actress Yvonne Nelson Turns Down Twitter Follower Seeking Financial Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.