Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

“I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money (35248 Views)

Pastors Who Collect Offerings Are Thieves!' - Reinhard Bonnke / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Interpretation Of Dreams About Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by tballeyy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is it from ur mind
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by tballeyy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
veekid:
Shey na today?
abi oo
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Smooyis(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Thank God for a Prophet like TB Joshua.
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by tballeyy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
No be small tin na now ur eyes open
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by tballeyy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
almsofgold:
this man is a hypocrite. doesn't he make a show of his philanthropy? why doesn't he make it discreet? smh
is God that who is servin him
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
leksmedia:
When you are blessed you are blessed , I can't even remember the last time someone gave me money talkless of me thinking if it was blood money or not
what do you know? money is the ruth of all evil my bro...!
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by jullty: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
angry grin

Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Jabioro: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Now that you're made, you can recognized blood money, as far back as 1991i at Agodo all money is money before you, you will bless it and cast out any form sinned that follow the cash to your domain.. Anyway you have spoke well but all this up coming pastor need to behave the way you did in the past.. Well said..
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by leksmedia: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
gocac:
what do you know? money is the ruth of all evil my bro...!

My dear money isn't the root of all evil but the love of money is .
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by egokudiowomoney: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
So "blood money" truly exists? Sounds like the pastor wants to start blowing whistle ooooo....... angry
it is not only money from blood rituals that is tagged blood money.money from robbery by killing,kidnapping etc are also blood money
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Koreslee(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Must u collect offering?
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Zenlife: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why will God need money?

To spend it on what?
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wait o

Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by soberdrunk(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
egokudiowomoney:
it is not only money from blood rituals that is tagged blood money.money from robbery by killing,kidnapping etc are also blood money

I disagree with you sir!! What you just mentioned are 'proceeds of crime', in Nigeria what we know as "blood money" is from "juju" angry
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
leo1234:
Truly, this man is a genuine man of God.
How many pastors can give this kind of sermon in their churches. grin
...so a "man of God" like this one that claims to heal all kinds of diseases and foresees what no one else does,is supposedly scared of demons even inside the "House of God"...continue sire
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by bumi10(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
head of blood money is scared

up naija

1 Like

Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by xerxes456(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
For the first time a pastor has opened up to say hard truth... I am not a fan of TB Joshua... but I strongly second this gist... Nice one... the way some pastor hail and force members to pray for some big men because of the huge sums they donate, is one of the major reason why people go all out to do anything just to be recognised too... pastors should stop glorifying men who make large donation... if they want to give to God by any means they should but, it's between them and God...
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by figure007(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
MissYuzedo:
Wow

WHO IS INTERESTED IN WINNING FROM BET9JA TONIGHT. A FIXED CORRECT SCORE GAME AVAILABLE FOR PAY AFTER WIN
oya am interested...how do I go about it
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Eldee54321(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
MissYuzedo:
Wow

WHO IS INTERESTED IN WINNING FROM BET9JA TONIGHT. A FIXED CORRECT SCORE GAME AVAILABLE FOR PAY AFTER WIN
abeg am ready ooooo
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by osazsky(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
MissYuzedo:
Wow

Give me
My email neo4obe@gmail.com let's discuss am interested
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by uckennety(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
MissYuzedo:
Wow

Am interested
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by osazsky(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
MissYuzedo:
Wow

Give me
My email neo4obe@ gmail.com let's discuss am interested
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by drezzyx(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Iffa hear, I am beginning to learn a pastor in Nigeria rejecting offering in form of blood money, when most of them see it as their birthrights without minding where the source of d money is coming from.
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by Olutty88(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
MissYuzedo:
Wow

WHO IS INTERESTED IN WINNING FROM BET9JA TONIGHT. A FIXED CORRECT SCORE GAME AVAILABLE FOR PAY AFTER WINk
Am interested bro, chat me up 08151986211
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by andyanders: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
So "blood money" truly exists? Sounds like the pastor wants to start blowing whistle ooooo....... angry

When you kill someone and collect his money, that is an example of Blood Money.Not necessary doing ritual in order to get money which is also blood money.

All these politicians stealing public money that they supposed to use to build hospitals for the poor, their money is blood money because they stole from the poor who are weak,sick and forgotten as a result of their action, people died. That is also blood money too.

90% politicians in Nigeria have killed people in order to get power and richness. Their money is blood money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by deleo16(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
andyanders:

When you kill someone and collect his money, that is an example of Blood Money.That is an example of blood money.Not necessary doing ritual in order to get money which is also blood money.

All these politicians stealing public money that they supposed to use to build hospitals for the poor, their money is a blood money because they stole from the poor who are weak,sick and forgotten as a result of their action, many poor people died as from their action. That is blood money too.

90% politicians in Nigeria have killed people in order to get power and richness. Their money is blood money.
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by naxman(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
MissYuzedo:
Wow

I need d game
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by mradonis(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
MissYuzedo:
Wow

Send it very very fast miss. No tym to look lik lukman
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by holluphemydavid(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Like seriously?...You've been collecting blood money from inception if you don't know.

Some girls use the money they get after bleeping bfs as offering. grin

Some armed robbers use the proceeds from robbery as offering.

Some politicians give offerings and first fruits from stolen funds.

Na be today e start...even olosho dey give offering on Sundays from night work. grin
Lol, bitter truth
Re: “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money by brojoshua: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
After you have collected such and became overfeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.