Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

"Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze (590 Views)

Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by Jeus(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Controversial Nigerian Celebrity and Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze is back again.

Daddy Freeze took to his instagram handle, to state that the end of a marriage is not the end of the world.

He wrote:

"Marriage is wonderful but if it ends in divorce what next? Is getting a divorce the end of the world? No! Getting a divorce is actually miles better than staying in a bad marriage. Emotional, physical and verbal violence should not be endured just to preserve a 'marriage'."

"Although many people may disagree with my stance, let's keep it in perspective that the divorce rate is soaring nationwide. Could this be due to the fact that many marriages are built on the wrong foundation? Ok, you are divorced or in a divorce, or separated, what next?

"Churches have teenagers fellowships, singles fellowships, married fellowships yet nothing to cater to the teeming number of separated and divorced couples across the country! Many feel left out, God forsaken and failures, simply because they 'failed' at marriage. That mindset has to change. If you are happy in your marriage congratulations, the union of marriage is a beautiful thing. On the other hand, if you are not, your life can still be beautiful, because Jesus still loves you despite your marital status!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTBqGWKFvQP/?taken-by=daddyfreeze&hl=en

Read from SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/getting-divorce-is-not-end-of-world.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by Boss13: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
I concur
Re: "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by Alisegun(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
yes you are right
Re: "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by Partnerbiz(f): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
And who gives a damn about your opinion on this?

Pls check my signature for data. See details and testimonies in the link.
Re: "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by Young03(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why is he speaking like a house boi
Re: "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by Solace277(f): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Him don start to dey get small sense.

meanwhile
Nigerians no dey carry last

Re: "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by niceshirts: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
nice advice, mr 52 demons. that pastor must be cray cray. Whenever I remember that video and the name freeze comes up, I can't just help buy giggle.

guys check my profile for nice tops

Re: "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by smardray(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Who ask u question......52 demon
Re: "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by Ehiscotch(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
It is when you fail to properly plan before you marry someone that your marriage fails also -- at least, most of the times.
Love isn't the only ingredient that spices a happy marriage. Just because your in love doesn't mean you guys are good to go.
This is where it all goes wrong.
Because you both are cute doesn't make compatible.

If both of you were really made for each other , you'd have found ways to resolve differences.
Re: "Getting A Divorce Is Not The End Of The World " Daddy Freeze by josephine123: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmmm... ok den

(1) (Reply)

How Christopher And Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In” / Don Jazzy Responds To Peter Okoye’s Offer To Sponsor Wedding With Linda Ikeji / All Photos Of EFE Bbnaija Chieftaincy Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.