Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Do You Feel When Sales Sail Southwards? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Feel When Sales Sail Southwards? (4399 Views)

How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Sales Sail Southwards? by Enigmaholysiner(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Enigmaholysiner:
GambaOsaka post=55701066:

Electronics are not comparable to Food and beverages or consumables generally. So i don't regard them as fast moving.
Anyway, there is always a way out in sales....
Speaking from experience, sometimes you , as the head of a sales team may not get the right result despite all strategies and methods that you employ. This may be due to several reasons that includes; Bigger competitor, Inadequate support from management in terms of sales tools like manpower- sales team, ATL and BTL adverts, Vehicles etc..
The truth is , sometimes, you can't fault anybody especially if you have a massive competitor ( for example, no company can do better than Indomie noodle in the Noodle FMCG)..
At such times, to save your job, what you need is to forward brilliant ideas to the head office every now and then. Believe me, they wouldn't put you off, whether the idea(s) is/are achievable at the moment or not, they will still hold on to you knowing that they have a weapon in you.
Such idea is what i have for you. It will give instant results if your company is well equipped to implement it.

Just let me have your email and you'll get it in few minutes.............. FREE .

Please help a brother out too. My email is justin4ocholi@gmail.com
[quote auth
Enigmaholysiner:
[quote author=GambaOsaka post=55701066]

Electronics are not comparable to Food and beverages or consumables generally. So i don't regard them as fast moving.
Speaking from experience, sometimes you , as the head of a sales team may not get the right result despite all strategies and methods that you employ. This may be due to several reasons that includes; Bigger competitor, Inadequate support from management in terms of sales tools like manpower- sales team, ATL and BTL adverts, Vehicles etc..
The truth is , sometimes, you can't fault anybody especially if you have a massive competitor ( for example, no company can do better than Indomie noodle in the Noodle FMCG)..
At such times, to save your job, what you need is to forward brilliant ideas to the head office every now and then. Believe me, they wouldn't put you off, whether the idea(s) is/are achievable at the moment or not, they will still hold on to you knowing that they have a weapon in you.
Such idea is what i have for you. It will give instant results if your company is well equipped to implement it.

Just let me have your email and you'll get it in few minutes.............. FREE .

Please help a brother out too. My email is justin4ocholi@gmail.com
or=GambaOsaka post=55701066]

Just let me have your email and you'll get it in few minutes.............. FREE

Please help a brother out, need that tips too. My email is justin4ocholi@yahoo.com
Re: How Do You Feel When Sales Sail Southwards? by medadson: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
SSpeter:
We have done several researches and analyses. We have also employed external consultants. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

also in the same shoe i'm kind of feeling gulty receiving my salary but we have to keep pushing that is the word i got from my team leader

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Sales Sail Southwards? by nenergy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Manweyfitquarel:

THE NAME IYORE OGBUIGWE sounds like a native doctor name
Yes, he's a Dibia (Babalawo) of sales and business development grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Sales Sail Southwards? by SSpeter(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
medadson:

also in the same shoe i'm kind of feeling gulty receiving my salary but we have to keep pushing that is the word i got from my team leader
That is what we hear too. Funny thing is we did a survey on all our distributors warehouse and our goods are just lying there like logs of wood...I pray things happens fast...we shall overcome
Re: How Do You Feel When Sales Sail Southwards? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
SSpeter:
I have been a bit sober over the last two weeks. I am presently the head of my sales unit and my performance is nothing to write home about. Not just me, the entire sales department. Sometimes I don't feel justified getting paid undecided...the first quarter was terrible! I don't feel like going to work sometimes because everyone is wearing a frown. We have exploited almost all techniques...I am just sad sha.....

Does your product or service address a need? Who are your target market? What metrics did you use for market segmentation? Are you B2C or B2B?

How did you choose your RTM? – ROUTE TO MARKET- WHY?
What channels are you using to market your product / service?
What market share does your top competitor have?
What is your competition doing?
What is your competition not doing that you can do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! / HELP!!!!!!!!! ARCON and NIA are killing Architects in NIGERIA. / I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.