Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread (510 Views)

Say Your Favorate Mod On Nairaland.... / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants / To The Mod(@forka That Banned Me For 2months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread by ODAROOMS(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please help me tell the Mod on Education Section to return my thread back.
It happens that I created a thread on education section this afternoon, so after 5min I tried to check my thread for proper follow up, to my surprise I searched and searched but I couldn't find my topic, infact it was like miracle to me. So I tried to view the topic through my Profile, still the recent post doesn't show.
if have committed any offense pls let me know.
Mr Lala please inform the mod on education section to return my thread
Thanks
Re: Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread by MEGGATRON(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin

fynestboi
Re: Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread by LethargiQue: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mr Fynestboi your attention is needed..
Re: Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread by ODAROOMS(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why u dey laugh undecided
The thing pain me oooo
I no go lie U cry
MEGGATRON:
grin

fynestboi
Re: Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread by tukdi: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Why u dey laugh undecided The thing pain me oooo I no go lie U cry

Re: Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread by Gshegg: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na so dem ban me dis afternoon when I no do anything or post links too, Na wa for una oo
Re: Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread by ODAROOMS(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
What do u think we can do? cry
Gshegg:
Na so dem ban me dis afternoon when I no do anything or post links too, Na wa for una oo
Re: Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread by dominique(f): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
It has been unblocked now.

(1)

6 Good Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Every Day / Job Recruitment Scam Alert!!!! / Lady Reaches Out To Old Man After Seeing His Pics On Fb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.