Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC (22296 Views)

Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari / Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by tonio2wo: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
I will start to believe EFCC until they investigate Former Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole.

Nigeria is a joke.

Nigga! Is this for real? shocked
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by discusant: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

....saraki know about the money, and he is waiting for the ripe time to decamp to pdp!
but!
ori masee lomu saraki!
aso o bomoye, omoye awon ole ti rin hoho woja!
awon ole olole!

TAMBUWAL was in PDP as Speaker of HoR, but was in opposition to PDP nearly all his time in the NASS.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Pro2makx(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
Good talk though

But coming from a criminal is what is of great concern

He only wants to use it to score cheap political relevance

Baba adinni of rogues in the shallower chamber called hallowed chamber
I thought you were more reasonable than condemning an individual the law is yet to condemn.
If u r asked, apart from the side talks and speculations, do u have a concrete evidence against the Senate President?
Always remember u might find ur self too in a similar position later, then u will understand what leadership means. Don't just talk, the APC syndrome is has eaten up all ur cells already. Sometimes I wonder if u still remember ur real self
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by GuntersChain(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
This government has only succeeded in doing just one thing, which is distraction ie trying always to keep the masses distracted. After this they will spring up another distraction, and just like that four years will fizzle away with nothing meaningful to show.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2017
You asking like you don't know all these?
tonio2wo:

Nigga! Is this for real? shocked
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by able20(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2017
EFCc is looking for an actor/actress to act as a suspect in other to end this drama
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by tonio2wo: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
You asking like you don't know all these?

If I knew, I for concur na.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2017
na so we see am...many everywhere
tonio2wo:

If I knew, I for concur na.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by tonio2wo: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
na so we see am...many everywhere

Hmm! Na wha oo!
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
that's Nigeria for you, i remember how broke he was before he assumed that office. God will punish all the politicians
tonio2wo:

Hmm! Na wha oo!
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Despirited: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2017
They all are just acting drama for us. it a script they are reading to us. it was Custom boss some times ago, then Melaye and certificate saga now it's money kept in one apartment in ikoyi. next who knows? i will keep my fingers cross to watch the episode.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by ahonye15: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Saraki you get mouth to talk, you're the Chief of thieves in a situation like this you don't even need to appear or make a comments at all. So shout up and sit down.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Leebeedo(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2017
awelekiti:
Don't be in a hurry. Just as Mr yakubu was mentioned by the efcc as the one who kept almost 10m USD in inside a building in a fire-proof safe similar to the one in which the money recovered in ikoyi was kept, the efcc will in like-manner announce the person who kept the money in the apartment in due course. Nigerians are always in a hurry to know things. This is an intelligence issue which should be treated in like-manner. I'm sure you don't know ffk more than I do.
Mr yakubu's name was mentioned immediately.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Leebeedo(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2017
awelekiti:
Don't be in a hurry. Just as Mr yakubu was mentioned by the efcc as the one who kept almost 10m USD in inside a building in a fire-proof safe similar to the one in which the money recovered in ikoyi was kept, the efcc will in like-manner announce the person who kept the money in the apartment in due course. Nigerians are always in a hurry to know things. This is an intelligence issue which should be treated in like-manner. I'm sure you don't know ffk more than I do.
Mr ykubu's name was mentioned immediately.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2017
rozayx5:
wink

forget the NIA smoke screen

that money belongs to a powerful APC personality

if that money was anyway linked to a pdp member

it wud have flooded everywhere by now

you Sir deserve an award, because you hit the nail on the head.

how many days and they cant even tell us who owns the apartment 2A, talkless of the money.

I implore good nigerians to forget about the 50 million because it is just a distraction from what is really going on.

-my two cents.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by mywells: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2017
APC the assemblies of the corrupt by the corrupt and for the corrupt.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Banter1(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Saraki should also tell us how the Standing rule was forged. #SomeoneTellSaraki
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Aloba05: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Ask PMB, he knows who owns the money.[/quote]
i laff at ur egnorance,was PMB in power when the was released
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Lufthansa: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Stupid Sinator Seriki! Nigerians do not deserve to know the true position of allegations against you and that child-sinator. If you are yearning at this time that Nigerians deserve to know true position about the ongoing news, why did you suspend Senator Ali Ndume who summoned courage to challenge you and your other rogue colleague to tell Nigerians the true state of the allegations against you since you could not summon the courage to tell us the truth before he challenged you and the other sinator. You are indeed an hypocrite! A big one
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by adeoba2008(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2017
When will Saraki start talking....
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by hollywater: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Simple.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Princewell2012(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
successmatters:
A government investigation agency with all the men and resources before them cannot find something as simple as the owner of an occupied flat?

Damn!

Hmm it seems like this magu or what does he called his name, does not know what he is doing. He is trying to be the EFCC boss by all means.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Princewell2012(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Seeing that this criminal is still the Senate President leaves a very bad taste in the mouth. I really miss the earlier days of our current democratic experience.

Hmmm yea, but what is holding the efcc to tell us who owns the money?
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by lgboks(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
they promised change, we have seen lots of changes... They promise to change petrol pump price(N95),we have seen the change.... They promise to change naira equivalent to dollar(165),we have seen the change.... They promise to fight, expose and stop corruption, they are doing just that(even though they just tell us so and so millions, billions or trillion$ was recovered or discovered that belongs to so and so or nobody.... Where the money goes afterward Are the owners prosecuted )....
After all the drama
I still believe my country Nigeria his and will be great.... One thing I love about this government (don't let me say only thing grin) is their change begins with me philosophy
Ps: before you hate on me... Am just saying things as I see.... Click like... Share and let's all quietly make this country great (not by shouting or fighting).... God bless Nigeria cool
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Codes151(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
Good talk though

But coming from a criminal is what is of great concern

He only wants to use it to score cheap political relevance

Baba adinni of rogues in the shallower chamber called hallowed chamber
you always have to defend sth lol sarrki
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Deilluminator(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
THAT MONEY IS A CHEAP POLITICAL DISPLAY BY MAGU WHO WANTS TO BECOME EFCC CHAIRMAN BY FORCE. IF NOT, IS IT A ROCKET SCIENCE TO KNOW THE OWNER OF THE BUILDING? MAGU JUST HAVE TO TELL US WHO OWNS THE MONEY
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by wasuka14(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Saraki should shut up already. He denied importing bullet proof range rover and also chair d house dt rejected efcc chairman. So what is his joy now. Beside, he is also facing charges at d ccb.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Leebeedo:

Mr ykubu's name was mentioned immediately.
You're right but those linked with the stashed money are more powerful than yakubu. Have you heard jonathan speak since his name was mentioned as the one who approved the money? That's the reason the fed govt is yet to mention names.
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by 1009ja: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Can Saraki refund Nigerians all our money he has stolen?
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by evexx1(f): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
I wonder why the actual details haven't been made public.
Efcc is being suspicious!
Re: Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC by justuce(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2017
from 50 million to 43 ..they owner should better show him self before them go say na 24 million they found..the earlier the better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG / Why We Visited Peoples Gazette's Office – Police / Zahra Buhari ‏Is National Oracle Magazine Charity Ambassador 2015 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.