Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Does EFCC Take Us For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does EFCC Take Us For? (754 Views)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Does Efcc Know The Meaning Of "Ybnl'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does EFCC Take Us For? by mekaboy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
I wonder what the EFCC takes us for.

They want us to believe the whistle blower is a security person or a low life person that works in the building.

We are made to believe that the person that kept the money comes into the building in broad day light and carries cash for everyone to see him or her taking it to the flat.

The whistle blower if he or she has access to the flat will move the funds or part of it before getting EFCC involved.

The people know the person that normally brings the cash but the person has become a ghost as soon as the money was recovered.

EFCC, could not monitor the flat and burst the person when he or she comes to bring money.

They want us to believe it was just a normal guy that blew the whistle, so they want to search other flats in case there is more money. Why didn't they search other flats before but went to the exact flat where the money was.

They want us to believe that EFCC did not conduct any investigation to know who owns the flat, They just went for the money.

Nigerians should not even be deceived by court asking for forfeiture. If the money belongs to top A PC member, the money goes to central back and returns to him or her through contract inflation.

If there was actually a whistle blower it's someone close to those that kept the money and not just a regular guy as they.want us to believe. That is if it is not stage managed.

Are you trying to tell me that if someone was murdered and the dead body found in that building, the owner will be unknown till today?

Enough of these games abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by gnaftalee(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abi
Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by AntiWailer: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
K we are back to Stage Manage since the Amaechi story is not selling

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by psucc(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Even in our dear nollywood movies, no script is badly written nor so casually acted as the whistleblowing and discovery of cash in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
True.. buh just watch things being compromised..
Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by Zebrudaya666: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
[s]
AntiWailer:
K we are back to Stage Manage since the Amaechi story is not selling
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Amaechi is a thief

3 Likes

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by Pierocash(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=mekaboy
The whistle blower if he or she has access to the flat will move the funds or part of it before getting EFCC involved.
.[/quote]
Mumu,u think everybody steals like u

1 Like

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by gnaftalee(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=Pierocash post=55694227][/quote]

Wetin cos mumu for d Mata na.... Shey he dey lie nii...
Just open that shit hole of a mouth and spit out shit....

1 Like

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by Ehiscotch(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Whoever came up with thought he had done something ingenious.
They want you to believe that he is a guard? LOL. The whistle blowers are meant to be protected even from you & I . If the EFCC had thought it best to deceive us, it would be for the protection of the whistle blower.
They never said in "broad day light". It could have been at night. Even if it was in the broad day light the money would have been securely moved, plus the house had guards.
The courier may not have been moving the cash regularly. She might have brought it once in months. The EFFC probably couldn't wait till the then. I'm sure the cash would have been moved. That's why the NIA DG tried to stall the operation.
With all your commendable efforts & analyses you still aren't sure if it was or wasn't staged.

1 Like

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by mekaboy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Whoever came up with thought he had done something ingenious.
They want you to believe that he is a guard? LOL. The whistle blowers are meant to be protected even from you & I . If the EFCC had thought it best to deceive us, it would be for the protection of the whistle blower.
They never said in "broad day light". It could have been at night. Even if it was in the broad day light the money would have been securely moved, plus the house had guards.
The courier may not have been moving the cash regularly. She might have brought it once in months. The EFFC probably couldn't wait till the then. I'm sure the cash would have been moved. That's why the NIA DG tried to stall the operation.
With all your commendable efforts & analyses you still aren't sure if it was or wasn't staged.

I guess they are also protecting the owner of the flat like the whistle blower.

We have information of people living in the building except the particular flat.

If the money was brought in the way u assume, did the blower smell it?

2 Likes

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by Ehiscotch(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
1) The EFFC withdrew money from the CBN and stashed the cash in the property, without the notice of any of the flat owners or the people in area. They returned back this time claiming to have gotten a tip from a whistle blower, they raided the building & found the money right where they put it alongside Goodluck Jonathan's campaign materials, in the same safe. They later forgot that they hadn't done their homework right. They never knew who owned the apartment they broke in to stash the cash. They just picked an exotic house in Lekki they thought belonged to someone in the last administration & when they were wrong about that they called the NIA DG to take the fall. Since he was from the previous administration it'd be so easy for the FG to save face.

2 Likes

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by Ehiscotch(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
mekaboy:

I guess they are also protecting the owner of the flat like the whistle blower.

We have information of people living in the building except the particular flat.

If the money was brought in the way u assume, did the blower smell it?

The whitsle blower allegedly said one madam brought money in bags. The NIA chairman said money was kept for covert operations. This could mean the person probably wasn't living there. It was just were the cash was kept. I still wonder why they'd pay rent just for cash storage, but you never know. Since it proceeds of corruption they spend it anyhow.

1 Like

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by Ehiscotch(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
2) The Amaechi narrative is just so dumb & weak. I am not taking sides in this but I feel it's just plain stupidity to believe. Wike just wanted to cause an uproar & further deepen the speculation. His explanation for how he knew that money was Amaechi's doesn't hold water.
Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by Ehiscotch(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
3) The EFCC's inconclusive narrative. I'd rather watch & wait for the end of the investigations. If they still come up with this mumbo jumbo then...
Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by mekaboy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
3) The EFCC's inconclusive narrative.
I'd rather watch & wait for the end of the investigations.
If they still come up with this mumbo jumbo then...

The investigation will end with forfeiture, and money returns to the owner or owners.

EFCC if they have any professional training already has details of who occupies or uses the flat. The reason for the sudden delay in revelation is a story for another day.

Are they searching people's apartment as if it was a coincidence that they found the money in that apartment.
Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by Ehiscotch(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
mekaboy:

The investigation will end with forfeiture, and money returns to the owner or owners.

EFCC if they have any professional training already has details of who occupies or uses the flat. The reason for the sudden delay in revelation is a story for another day.

Are they searching people's apartment as if it was a coincidence that they found the money in that apartment.
forfeiture? That is not gonna happen. Yes, the EFCC is a weak institution & aren't playing their cards right. But whoever owns the cash has not come forth or owned up to it.
That alone is a sign of guilt.
That money won't be returned to any individual by forfeiture except the owner has a very very sane & reasonable explanation.
Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by mekaboy(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
forfeiture? That is not gonna happen. Yes, the EFCC is a weak institution & aren't playing their cards right. But whoever owns the cash has not come forth or owned up to it.
That alone is a sign of guilt.
That money won't be returned to any individual by forfeiture except the owner has a very very sane & reasonable explanation.

If nobody comes for the money it could mean two things.

1) it was stage managed
2) the person is highly Connected to the presidency, and knows he will get his money back.
Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by oyinkinola: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2017
mekaboy:
I wonder what the EFCC takes us for.

They want us to believe the whistle blower is a security person or a low life person that works in the building.

We are made to believe that the person that kept the money comes into the building in broad day light and carries cash for everyone to see him or her taking it to the flat.

The people know the person that normally brings the cash but the person has become a ghost as soon as the money was recovered.

EFCC, could not monitor the flat and burst the person when he or she comes to bring money.

They want us to believe it was just a normal guy that blew the whistle, so they want to search other flats in case there is more money. Why didn't they search other flats before but went to the exact flat where the money was.

They want us to believe that EFCC did not conduct any investigation to know who owns the flat, They just went for the money.

Nigerians should not even be deceived by court asking for forfeiture. If the money belongs to top A PC member, the money goes to central back and returns to him or her through contract inflation.

If there was actually a whistle blower it's someone close to those that kept the money and not just a regular guy as they.want us to believe. That is if it is not stage managed.

Are you trying to tell me that if someone was murdered and the dead body found in that building, the owner will be unknown till today?

Enough of these games abeg.
.....for foolish!
and you are!

Re: What Does EFCC Take Us For? by junketer(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2017
I just feel efcc busted a member of apc and now they're just trying to civer it up. Buhari is looking for a scape goat

(1) (Reply)

JUST NOW: Gov Abubakar (bauchi) Stops Convoy To Assist Accident Victims. (PICS) / IPOB Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra’ / Pictures Of Obasanjo Prostrating To The Ooni Of Ife Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.