Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? (1088 Views)

Telecom, Engineering And Oil & Gas Servicing Company Job Recruitment (21 Positio / Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme / Telecoms Engineering And Oil & Gas Servicing Company Is Hiring - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
I got an interview invite from them, dont know weather they are real or fake.
Re: Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? by Emaimo: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
moffymichael:

please transfer your invite to me if you don't need it
Re: Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? by Memunah(f): 1:58am On Apr 19, 2017
moffymichael:

Is the zinox engineering venue,one Monilola street at Ajao Estate
Re: Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Memunah:

Is the zinox engineering venue,one Monilola street at Ajao Estate
yes.....exactly
Re: Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? by Memunah(f): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2017
moffymichael:

yes.....exactly

That address belongs to Magnesium Intl.It's an outsourcing.Google is your friend on how legit they re.Goodluck.
Re: Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? by dedons: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Omo don't go to that address o.
If it's at Monilola street, Ajao Estate, please run for your life.
They are big time scammers and I can tell you that I know them well.
Re: Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
dedons:
Omo don't go to that address o.

If it's at Monilola street, Ajao Estate, please run for your life.

They are big time scammers and I can tell you that I know them well.

Tnx man.......

1 Like

Re: Zinox Engineering And O' Axis Company In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
They like posting there fake vacancies on facebook using different names of companies. the first I applied in March, they used Zinox eng'g company, When I applied I was invited for interview in the above address. The second I applied, they used 'Oaxis company', I was invited for interview in which the venue still bear the same address.

thank God for confirmation!

Every job seeker should be very careful of the type of interview to attend. Make thorough findings and confirmation before leaving.

(1) (Reply)

Eliezer Workplace Management Limited : Massive Recruitment / FASHION HOUSE AND TAILOR AGENT / Nigerian Army Recruitment 76RRI Zonal Screening Exercise Commences - See Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.