Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

#ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC (1081 Views)

Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / $43million Ikoyigate...Foreigners React! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by mosisnho(m): 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
A twitter user @Mr. AyeDee has given his opinion on the $43m found in a building in ikoyi, lagos. See his tweets and #5questionsForEFCC
Click to see more....
http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2017/04/ikoyigate-twitter-user-and.html?m=1

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by mosisnho(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
More tweets

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin Believe EFCC and BUHARI at your own peril cheesy

7 Likes

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by mosisnho(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Ok
Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Chai! I hope this won't affect my whistle blowing job? #5%

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by thinkdip(m): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Buhari is a gooner by 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by potent5(m): 12:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Deadly questions!

5 Likes

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by jaymejate: 1:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Yea
Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by AceRoyal: 1:14am On Apr 19, 2017
Political Telemundo!
Only the gullible and zombies will believe this scripted play produced by EFCC,Directed by Magu,Edited by NIA,sponsored by APC and powered by PMB.

One day,the "real" truth will be known,posterity and karma will be the judge!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by Garrithe1st: 1:23am On Apr 19, 2017
The theft was done under JonaDunce's supervision.

All questions should go to the President Jonathan.

cheesy
Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 19, 2017
The man raised very valid points...

EFCC,over to you

In other news,today is my birthday.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2017
K
Garrithe1st:
The theft was done under JonaDunce's supervision.

All questions should go to the President Jonathan.

cheesy
Whether under Jonathan's or Buhari's admnistration,what matters is for the culprit to be apprehended..
Why do you people allow yourself to be divided (by politicians) along religious,tribal and party lines.

FYI, APC = PDP

3 Likes

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by faorex(m): 2:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Just tell the man to stop looking for trouble... na Naija we dey so na to blow whistle sure pass BTW he made points.
Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by successmatters(m): 3:15am On Apr 19, 2017
And you think the EFCC cares to answer any questions? They are just ready to pounce and arrest without any sense.

1 Like

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by Hiploko(m): 4:57am On Apr 19, 2017
APC dey do 2 years in office promo.....

Big brother don finish, hence an incidence to distract all so that prices can keep rising..

2 Likes

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by Hiploko(m): 4:58am On Apr 19, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by Splashme: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Hiploko:
APC dey do 2 years in office promo.....

Big brother don finish, hence an incidence to distract all so that prices can keep rising..

Bros abi?

2 Likes

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by Hiploko(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Splashme:

Bros abi?
yes na

1 Like

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by juventino: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2017
This country is a joke, no hope!
I now see more reasons some people want to break away, how I wish my people can think in that line too cry
Anyways, thunder fire this government angry

1 Like

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by junketer(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2017
This 43 million dollars bust is really looking like a script being acted out by buhari and efcc.

1 Like

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by omenkaLives(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2017
I don't like this dude but the points below are just too valuable to be ignored. ..

Re: #ikoyigate: A Twitter User And #5questionsforEFCC by sinistermind(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Very Valid questions raised. Now, to those who jumped into conclusion, calling GEJ a thief and all sought of names, are they aware that the Dollars carrying the BEP stamps are carrying recent dates?? And i think the American consulate can also help us unravel all the mystery, at least with the serial numbers on the Dollars, we can know when they were printed.

(1) (Reply)

PICTURED: Osinbajo: I Will Sign 2017 Budget / (pics) Rochas Okorocha Gradually Campaigning Himself Into 2019 / Fayose Reacts To Saraki’s Victory At Code Of Conduct Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.