Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement (588 Views)

Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security / "Your First Class Certificate Is Useless If..." - Miracle Uzoma (UNIPORT BGS) / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement by blacksand(f): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2017
Y'all know my BGS boo na. Uzoma Miracle Chinomnso, the best graduating student of UNIPORT. Look what he posted on his official FB page. I hart this guy wella, buh the problem be say im no dey reply message. #muah

UNIPORT BGS LASHES BACK AT RESPONSES TO "2 HOURS SLEEP" STATEMENT:

"It is one thing to do something, and it is another thing to learn how to do that particular thing.

I so happen to live in Africa, in Nigeria...a country where the seemingly impracticable is automatically considered "impossible".

It is a good thing to question a statement...curiosity has always been linked to learning...but I see it as "God-knows-what" when some people have decided to ask themselves questions of things they lack knowledge of and still go through the extra stress of providing themselves with answers based on personal opinion(s)...(esp when the horse's mouth is within arm's reach).

I call it life, some say it's "human beings for you"...but it is quite demeaning when you make a statement (with practical and plausible scientific backings) and the 'general' disputes it, publicly calling you names (which are unfounded)....

What pains more is when the so called 'general' is comprised of colleagues or mates who should have known better than to go around like unenlightened homo sapiens dropping unguided verbals at my person.

I am Miracle Uzoma...I am ME...and I still maintain my stand.

To enlighten the masses....yours sincerely

See his chat with NAIJ here:
UNIPORT's BGS bares it all to NAIJ

Re: UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement by blacksand(f): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Uzoma

Re: UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement by blacksand(f): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2017
Comments

Re: UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement by blacksand(f): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2017

Re: UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement by freesinzu(m): 3:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Yawa don gas

(1) (Reply)

When Is Jamb Writing 2016/2017 Exam? / How Can I Check My Waec And Neco Results / See What Lautech Students Are Upto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.