Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Simple Trick To Help You Success At Everything You Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simple Trick To Help You Success At Everything You Do (361 Views)

Two Years On It Has Been A Harvest Of Success At Ndi Igbo Buruc. Otu Association / A Prayer For Success At Work. / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Trick To Help You Success At Everything You Do by maicodon297(m): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2017
There are three things that control your life. Your strategy, your stories, and your state.
A strategy is simply a way to go from A to B or get a specific result. This is why learning, training, and mentoring/coaching are very important.
The second are your stories. If I give you a plan to lose weight, but you keep telling me that you have "big bones", you'll never use it. Stories are the reasons we give to ourselves and to others for why we don't have or can't do something.
Sometimes, the story gets repeated so much with intensity that it becomes ALIVE.
Have you ever met someone who's having a problem today and explaining that it is because of something that happened five years ago?
This is his/her story.
Finally, there's your state. Your state is simply where you are emotionally. Are you tired, vibrant, excited, passionate, etc? States change during the day and the week.
Guess what?
Certain states trigger certain stories. You can condition yourself to be in a resourceful state by exercising every morning and changing your focus.
Usually we're stuck in an area of our life because of one of several of those things.
But here's a simple trick. Start by changing your state FIRST.
This will lead you to have empowering stories that will make you search and use the right strategy.
Have an amazing day!

Discover more @ www.bonusideas.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammed And Some Of His Miracles / Please I Need My Antispam To Unban My Post Im Not A Spam Please Show Love To Me. / Corporate Market For EKITI Residents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.