Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Business Partners Who Reside In Lagos Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partners Who Reside In Lagos Needed (616 Views)

Loan For You If You Reside In Onitsha / Must Read If You Reside In Port Harcourt / Good News For Nigerians Who Reside In The UK! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partners Who Reside In Lagos Needed by AdemolaA2: 2:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Hello Business minded people , here is an opportunity for you to partner with me as i am in need of a partner who has legit business ideas and who is in need of office location with well furnished office facilities. This is the best time for you to take the bull by the horn as i will be very much willing to partner with you and we embark on a business journey together.

Interested candidates should Please , feel free to write me on westerngiantsconsult@gmail.com or call me on 08153997510 for further discussions.

scammers should beware as i will not entertain any form of inappropriate applications and inquiries.

Thanks!!!
Re: Business Partners Who Reside In Lagos Needed by gsmphoneseller: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2017
What are you bringing to the table?
Re: Business Partners Who Reside In Lagos Needed by AdemolaA2: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
What are you bringing to the table?

You should call me or send me an email for further discussion for security reasons. Thank you !!!
Re: Business Partners Who Reside In Lagos Needed by gsmphoneseller: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
AdemolaA2:

You should call me or send me an email for further discussion for security reasons. Thank you !!!
Ok bro
Re: Business Partners Who Reside In Lagos Needed by larrymannmide: 5:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Try looking into Global Telecommunication and Bills payment business and see if we can get to partner. My email oluscoesquire1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

German Language Tutor / SOCIAL MEDIA Manager/facebook Ads / Imo-born Lagos Based Philanthropist Cares For Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.