Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Mix Your Song For Free - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mix Your Song For Free (324 Views)

[music] Evans White - Atiku 2019 (A Song For Mr. Atiku Abubakar) / Idi Ebube By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! / The Best Ever Song For Nigeria By Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mix Your Song For Free by DhandyDope: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2017
Hello music loving Nairalanders!. I'm a long time member of this forum. I'm a self taught music producer/sound engineer. I'm looking for people of like interests,specifically upcoming artistes and home studio hobbyist producers. Here's the deal: I offer to help you mix a song for just fuelling money. I mean, maybe you have a music you made on your laptop and it isn't sounding right enough, send the mp3 to me via dopeishstudio@gmail.com , or upload it and send me the link. If I listen to it and feel I could make the mix sound better, I'll tell you to send the data(stem files) with just a token of #2000 naira.
Note that the above stated amount of money is not a charge for my service, but fuelling money for power generator. We all know how bad power supply is in our dear country. Please try to understand o! It's because I don't want to run at loss for my act of charity and so I can deliver in time rather than waiting on our ever disappointing NEPA.
What do I stand to gain?, you may ask. I've been doing music making as a passionate hobby for quite a while now. Only recently did I start having confidence in my mixes. Now I'm at a point I could say I'm good. Plus I just opened a new studio in the city of Akure. So I need more materials aside the ones I produce by myself (3rd party music) to work with so as to be sure I'm finally there. Note however that I cannot do magic to make your "wackly" produced song suddenly sound good. Your music should at least already sound musical. I will mix it better and send it to you within 3 to 4 days.
On trust, I can assure you I'm not here to defraud you of as big an amount as #2000. Lol. On copyright, your material is 100% safe. I can also make you beats for a token too. This offer won't be on for such a long time, so grab the opportunity now that it's on. Hit me up on dopeishstudio@gmail.com or on BBM: 5EEE01E6 . If you're in AK city, ping or mail me for studio address. Holla!!!. Check my mynotjustok page to have a feel of my ability. I hope to get better helping you out

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Now A Meat Seller... See Photos Within / Wizkid Ft. Chris Brown – African Bad Girl / Ytee Mi Ti Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.