Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

YORUBA ADVANCED SCIENCES - A Rough Discourse - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / YORUBA ADVANCED SCIENCES - A Rough Discourse (778 Views)

Benin City Was Among The Most Advanced Cities Of The Ancient World - UK Guardian / Http://www.health-forall.com/bonte-advanced-wrinkle-cream/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YORUBA ADVANCED SCIENCES - A Rough Discourse by am0sn0nyu: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2017
@neocortex
It's hard to foresee I have to resort to this measure. I have created a thread for this but the anti-spam bot at the Science & Tech keeps banning and hiding it for no particular reason.

Re: YORUBA ADVANCED SCIENCES - A Rough Discourse by am0sn0nyu: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2017
What's in my below post that must have violated any NL rule and triggered the silly anti-spam bot ?
Re: YORUBA ADVANCED SCIENCES - A Rough Discourse by am0sn0nyu: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2017
The following are but few of the many whose presence and opinions are invited on said future dissertation-like write up and also whose response are welcome on this particular introductory topic:
akintom
hardmirror
macof
wiegraf
goosebaba
TheHomer
Jackbizzle

and a host of others:

Dolemite
trent9002
Olaochi
Davien
Plaetton
thoth
cyrexx
Delafruita
Martian
Rationalmind
Nnofaith
PastorAIO
InesQor
Jayriginal
rudebwoy who has had his account deactivated.
logicbwoy or whatever handle he uses these days from logicboy-Logicboy7 to MacDaddy
Re: YORUBA ADVANCED SCIENCES - A Rough Discourse by HardMirror(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Science and technology as we know it today is based on principles of "fathers" of science; the Isaac Newtons, Mendelevs, neils Bohr, Tesla, and the rest. What we do today is build on their discoveries and principles. [b]but I strongly believe their are alternate dimensions sciences could take and alternate dimentions technology can take too. Why must all cars drive on wheels? Why must all phones have a screen? Why must we use anti-biotics to fight bacteria in our bodies?
African had or should I say has it's own sciences and our sciences are not in total conformity with what we call science today (which is european). Their is a need to expand our minds to the posibilities. Is astral projection possible? Can it be "scientifically" established, when we begin to look into metaphysics, we begin to see the direction African science would have taken the world. We have our discoveries and it is about time we begin to explore the practical uses we can put our sciences into else we would remain irrelevant.

We have to seive out the superstion and religion from the FACTS our forefathers have been able to establish, the inventions they have been able to come up with and forge ahead to commercialize our knowledge.

Superstitions has highly diluted the various discoveries our african ancestors have made. We get that out of the way then we can have the meat of what can be exported as "african science". [/b]

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There A Tomb And Shrine For Uthman Don Fodio? / Nigeria Will Miss Igbo / Your Tribe Or English, Which Are You Proud Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.