Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Man Has 26 Cockroaches In His Ear REMOVING LIVE VIDEO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Has 26 Cockroaches In His Ear REMOVING LIVE VIDEO (375 Views)

Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home / Simply Get Rid Of Cockroaches In Your Home In Four Easy Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Has 26 Cockroaches In His Ear REMOVING LIVE VIDEO by increaze: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Man has 26 cockroaches in his ear REMOVING LIVE VIDEO

A MAN was left horrified after a visit to the doctor to check up on an earache led to the discovery of an entire family of cockroaches crawling inside his ear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKGIcgzfVU
Re: Man Has 26 Cockroaches In His Ear REMOVING LIVE VIDEO by spartan117(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Fear no Let me watch bcuz I knów what my sister passed thru when one decided to lodge in her ear for five hours. When it finally came out she tourtured it with candle wax... slowly cool
Re: Man Has 26 Cockroaches In His Ear REMOVING LIVE VIDEO by increaze: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2017
spartan117:
Fear no Let me watch bcuz I knów what my sister passed thru when one decided to lodge in her ear for five hours. When it finally came out she tourtured it with candle wax... slowly cool

Lolz

Try and share to your friends

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness / What Could Be The Cause? / Nigerian Surgeon Accidentally Removes A Woman's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.