Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . (787 Views)

Can Someone Pls Tell Me What To Do On My Pathfinder 2000 Model / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / Where In Lagos Will Go To Get My Car Registered, Pls Tell Me Where (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . by Fhemmmmy: 3:50am On Jan 03, 2010
Mr/Mrs Monitor_1 . . . . please explain to me where Fhemmmy has spammed that made him to lose his privi to post.
I just would like to know, cos i think this is kinda funny.
On Auto Section, most posts cant be same, cos inquiries are not same.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . by bimbor(m): 4:06am On Jan 03, 2010
@Fhemmy if u lost ur posting privvy its possible Spam bot caught ur post as spam, u need not create a new profile. Just visit the site as instructed by clicking on d link in that message highlighted in red fonts and lodge ur complaint there. It happened to me once and that was how I handled it.
Re: Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . by Fhemmmmy: 4:23am On Jan 03, 2010
I have done that already, however, in the meantime, business cant be put on hold, thus the new profile for temp deals, and that is why i made sure the username is almost same.
Thank brother.
Re: Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . by calabaman(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2010
@fhemmy, Peservere bro, its the trick of the devil, It wil sort itself out very soon
Re: Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
Fhemmy,

You were probably banned by the anti spam software. Your last post before the ban was probably considered to be spam. I've notified the authorities to reactivate your ID because you are not a regular spammer and I hope the issue will be resolved soon.

Note additionally that the use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator is prohibited per forum rules.

Monitor_1
Re: Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . by german007(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2010
@Monitor

Abeg oh make una no ban fhemmy oh, Fhemmy nah everybody guy, we go carry out placard carrying protests and demonstrate oh, and even carry out industrial action and go on strike, lol
Re: Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
Fhemmmy, your userid has been unbanned. You should now be able to enjoy your posting privileges.

Monitor_1
Re: Fhemmy Lost Posting Priviledges - - -monitor_1, Pls Tell Me Where He Spammed . by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2010
I will like to say a big thanks to all those that stood by me through the period of being banned.

Monitor_1, i know i can always count on you, thanx for your action taken to rectify the problem, you are blessed among many.

German007, i have always known you are a great brother, this year is our year and we will make good money and good success and make many happy with mouth watering deals, i following your deals and i must say, i tilt my hat to you, keep it up bro.

CalabaMan, may you walk and never stumble, thanks for the concern and you are blessed too.

Binbor, thanx bro we are back now and ready to sell at rock bottom prices.

To all our customers, we say sorry for the little glitch, we back with more deals and 2010 is a year of blessings and thanksgiving.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD 2003 Honda Accord Ex(eod)tincan Cleared----1.78m / Honda Pilot And Toyota Sienna Which Is Better To Maintain In Naija / Beware Of Thugs At Cotonou Auto Markets.Buy your car thru the right source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.