Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is Fc Barcelona The Most Hated Football Club.? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Fc Barcelona The Most Hated Football Club.? (716 Views)

Shanghai Greenland Shenhua: Ighalo Unveiled As No. 9 For Chinese Football Club / Real Madrid Named Biggest Football Club In The World [Top 10] / Top 12 Most Hated Footballers In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fc Barcelona The Most Hated Football Club.? by SEYIKP(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2017
I am proud to be a fan of the best club in the world "fc Barcelona". But there's one thing that always amuse me the rate at which most fans of other football clubs especially the epl fans hate Barcelona as if the club is holding unto their breakthrough in life. Some will even call the club all sought of names. Last night doing the clash of the titans between Real Madrid v Bayern Munich. We saw the flaws of the centre man and his lines men issuing unwarranted red card and counting those offsides goals. If it were to be Barcelona that enjoyed the favour of the officials, the Hell would have let loose by the quack pundits calling for the head of the referee and the club.
Barcelona will destroy Juventus tonight by 8goals to 2 I see 2 red cards in that match. Haters will have terrible nightmare to fight with tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fc Barcelona The Most Hated Football Club.? by wolu4: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Barcelona will destroy Juventus tonight by 8goals to 2 I see 2 red cards in that match. Haters will have terrible nightmare to fight with tonight- Op you "wish". You think Juventus Is PSG?
Re: Is Fc Barcelona The Most Hated Football Club.? by SEYIKP(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
wolu4:
Barcelona will destroy Juventus tonight by 8goals to 2 I see 2 red cards in that match. Haters will have terrible nightmare to fight with tonight- Op you "wish". You think Juventus Is PSG?
yea juventus isn't psg but Barcelona is the same.
Re: Is Fc Barcelona The Most Hated Football Club.? by nelsonebby(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
because Messi has destroyed the best EPL teams back to back. you can't blame them for hating a club like Barcelona
Re: Is Fc Barcelona The Most Hated Football Club.? by wolu4: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
SEYIKP:
yea juventus isn't psg but Barcelona is the same.
my friend you see why I said juventus is not PSG? Juventus defence is second to none. Barca park n go
Re: Is Fc Barcelona The Most Hated Football Club.? by Saintsquare(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
loool
Re: Is Fc Barcelona The Most Hated Football Club.? by haffaze777(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2017
sorry parcalona,have u pack ur load?

(1) (Reply)

Best Football Predictions 5th May | Best Games For Friday / Cybereagles Forum / Lol!! Paul Pogba Pushes ESPN Female Reporter Into Swimming Pool (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.