Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie (44445 Views)

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by dolapoabdul: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
How old is wizkid again?
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by jel10: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
yourexcellency:
Is this football age or what? this girl is 32. i know her wella
You can lie sha
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by austinbrown: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na celeb this one be?
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by badman007(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Drienzia:
Ogudugu, aka Gudugudu back then in sec school, 26yrs? how come na?this girl na 1985 jare

You bloody liar... Shame on you.
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by soliskid(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Was wizkid blind wen he was fu*kin d ass of dz cheap hore?.......she's ugly for evn a toilet cleaner :PWas wizkid blind wen he was fu*kin d ass of dz cheap hore?.......she's ugly for evn a toilet cleaner
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Tedassie(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
These people that place this flower on their head.....

Are you paying tribute to your dead brain?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
okay.
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by kaystick86(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wizzy, this boy dey look like hin mama ooo.
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello good music lovers, I must confess that of all the IF covers I have listened to, Yung Eddy's version is the best. The beat has a little touch of groovy reggae.

Click on the link below to download. Do share with friends and music lovers!!!

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/207450

Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Emasel(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
This generation has lost it completely, babymamas are now being celebrated sad
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by paddyofboss(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
celebs and wowo baby mamas be like Nigeria and corruption
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Proper9ja(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
okay
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by ojibole(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Came:
Na she senior Wizkid abi na Wizkid senior am, good as she take flower cover that her big head way she carry give her son.

guy ur mouth bad sha...bt e really gud say she flower cover their heads
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
I know I may be seriously insulted for what I am about to say but I respect women who are bold enough to keep their pregnancies when they are not married.

Most of you calling her a thot or prostitute are sexually active unmarried men and women. 90% of the men calling her names spent the easter weekend having sexual intercourse unprotected or not with some female or the other. So why should she be ridiculed simply because she refused to have an abortion? Because she refused to cover up one sin with another?

I am in no way in support of promiscuity or sexual immorality but the hypocrisy is appalling. You all need to chill. Why aren't you guys shaming wizkid for being a baby daddy ( yes that's a thing) or having unprotected sex? Because she carried the evidence of their carelessness she is the shameless one right?

I also won't deny that some lazy ladies use pregnancies as a meal ticket. But we can't ignore that these men weren't raped and didn't take precautions during sex. You can liken their behaviour to someone leaving their car unlocked on their mainland bridge overnight. You are to blame if you don't meet it there in the morning.

Long story I know but please let us all calm down and be objective in our condemnation and accusation. Also this is not about feminism but expressing my view on something that concerns me.

5 Likes

Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Drienzia: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
badman007:

i don't get you..
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Drienzia:
e
So she's like 31
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by maylisa(f): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Came:
Na she senior Wizkid abi na Wizkid senior am, good as she take flower cover that her big head way she carry give her son.
you get mouth
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by RexTramadol1: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
where all dese gals dey see the ugwu wey dem dey put for head??

abi na hospital tufar
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
That money is fake ... You are under arrest grin
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by 99foxxy(f): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
So this smallie senior me. Happy birthday to you.
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
yourexcellency:
Is this football age or what? this girl is 32. i know her wella
cheesy grin grin
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
bi0nics:
Happy birthday to her. .

Wizkid must have promised her heaven and earth before dumping her. .

Pathetic. .

Tru talk brother
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
badman007:

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by teeghurl(f): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Came:
hahahaha, savage grin grin
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by temitope277(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
hbd 2 her
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by temitope277(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
hbd 2 u
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by muscleunited(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Shout out to all the Baby Mamas that have a job

Subscribe to my channel for fitness and lifestyle tips
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLRWc32mODRgoOanwWdltQ?sub_confirmation=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69HTk4qA4Y
Re: Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie by arnold123: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Researchz:
Wizkid's baby mama, Shola celebrates 26th birthday with cute selfie

Source

http://tweemk..com/2017/04/wizkids-baby-mama-shola-celebrates-26th_19.html?m=1
why does this guy like ugly women?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.