Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Wrote Orente For Simi. Adekunle Gold Confesses On Her Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wrote Orente For Simi. Adekunle Gold Confesses On Her Birthday. (1249 Views)

Kiss Daniel And I Have Sinned Against God, Adekunle Gold Confesses / Adekunle Gold Asks For Simi's Bride Price - Singer Simi's Mum Responds / Adekunle Gold: "I Wrote Orente For Simi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote Orente For Simi. Adekunle Gold Confesses On Her Birthday. by Daminaj1(f): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
After Simi posted a message to herself on her birthday which included her full name. A fan took to twitter to question Adekunle Gold on a suspicion which he confirmed.

In his song Orente, he said'Adeola mi Orente'. Orente is a song about a lover he was fond off and he heaped a lot of praises on the then unknown female that captured his heart. As it turn out, Simi's middle name is Adeola. Wow!!!!

These two!!!

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/04/adekunle-gold-wrote-orente-for-simi.html

lalasticlala

Re: I Wrote Orente For Simi. Adekunle Gold Confesses On Her Birthday. by Daminaj1(f): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Random Fact: Simi is 29 today.

She was born on the 19th of April 1988.

Simi started her career as a gospel singer, releasing her debut studio album in 2006 titled Ogaju.

She has also been linked to rappers Falz & Ycee

Re: I Wrote Orente For Simi. Adekunle Gold Confesses On Her Birthday. by doughziay: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
See me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

John Terry Trolls Team Mate Fabregas After Posting Romantic Photo With Partner / See This Funny Meme Of Wizkid Unfollowing Drake On IG / Popular Gay Barbie Bobrisky Twerks Sexually In Lekki Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.