Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Next Economy Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Economy Program (1495 Views)

This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Economy Program by Emmaco(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good day guys. I trust we've all had an intresting day thus far. If not, allow me to interest you with this. The Next Economy program empowers African graduate or non graduate youths between ages 15 to 35 years resident in Abuja, lagos and jos to unleash their talents, build their confidence and hone the skills they need for a successful career in a job or as an entrepreneur. The program is fully funded by the Dutch government in association with SOS Nigeria.
Oh yeah! Worry not yourselves about the cost of transportation as ACTIVE participants get subsidised transport fares and light snacks each session. grin grin grin

Here's the link for further research.

https://next-economy.com/en/

2 Likes

Re: Next Economy Program by Erotik(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am in Surulere, where will the training be holding?
Re: Next Economy Program by Emmaco(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
@Erotic, U have to register first. Venues for training will be communicated to you thereafter.
Re: Next Economy Program by lightstone(f): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
please am trying to open d link but is nt wrking out
Re: Next Economy Program by Emmaco(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Could be from your browser. I suggest you use Google Chrome browser. If the problem still persists, you can do a Google Search with the caption, 'next economy program' and click on the first link.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Officer / Instore Activation Job For Both Male And Female.. Pay Is 96k. / Green Ville Oil And Gas Company Limited Latest Recruitment (18 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.