Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

l - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / l (445 Views)

Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! / Crushed And Uncrushed Waste Reformed And Regrind Pet Bottles For S A L / For l In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

l by dsladekunle: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
l
Re: l by sats: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
dsladekunle:
DonateMineral.com is a perfect member to member donation platform, the idea is that when you donate any of the available virtual minerals, two members that registered before/after you will be asked to donate into your bank account also. And the cycles goes on.

We currently have five virtual minerals available for donation in our store. I am happy to inform you that you are not permanently glued to the virtual mineral you started with as you can easily change to another virtual mineral based on your taste. You can do that in the virtual room.

GOLD N11,000

If you donate Gold(₦11,000) to the person you were matched with, two members that registered after you will be matched to pay ₦11,000 each into your bank account also within 5 days, giving you a total sum of ₦22,000 within 5 days

ADAMITE N27,000

If you donate Adamite(₦27,000) to the person you were matched with, two members that registered after you will be matched to pay ₦27,000 each into your bank account also within 6 days, giving you a total sum of ₦54,000 within 6 days.

Register Now

LAZULITE

If you donate lazulite(₦72,000) to the person you were matched with, two members that registered before/after you will be matched to pay ₦72,000 each into your bank account also within 7 days, giving you a total sum of ₦144,000 within 7 days

MICA

If you donate Mica(₦200,050) to the person you were matched with, two members that registered before/after you will be matched to pay ₦200,050 each into your bank account also within 8 days, giving you a total sum of ₦400,100 within 8 days.

Goto http://www.donatemineral.com to register today[/b]

another rubbish scam ponzi scheme
Re: l by dan56: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wasted money on script sorry

(1) (Reply)

So Whats My Business With This.. (pic) / Who Has Dollars ($) For Sale? / Win 50,000 Naira With Ease Anwsering Riddles On (LOGIC EXAMS) Logic Busters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.