Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! (5493 Views)

Giveaway: I M Giving Out A Course That Made Me Millionaire To The First 20 Freel / Home Ownership Is Mostly A Bad Investment- Expert Says / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Now I am not here to label IML a scam. I do not think they are. I am not here to label any organization as bad. I beleive you should all be able to du your due diligence.

However, I am attempting to give some advice I feel you might find useful.

A few years ago I started my Forex journey. I found IML. Now I do think IML has some great content and valuable lessons. I also think there are some great tutors and mentors on that platform. I will give IML that.

However, as a newbie especially one that subscribes to all the available features, the first thing you will have to contend with is the sheer amount of information. Information overload is a major problem on IML. Too may tutors pushing too many strategies and making too many claims.

A second reason why I think IML is a bad idea is because as a newbie, most if not all the information that will be relevant to you are already available online for free. Why pay so much for information that is mostly useless to you as a newbie. Do yourself a favor first by learning and understanding the basics before investing $200 a month on IML. Its a waste of your resources. You pay that amount every month and you will still have gained nothing after a year. I promise you that. Honestly speaking if you take that whole $2000 and split it in half, put one half on your trading account and practice what you learned on your free tutorials, you would have gained far more than any other person that went through the academy for a year.

Another alternative is that you find a mentor.........a mentor that truly trades......a mentor with results........a mentor who is not afraid to show his losing trades versus his winning trades.........find those kind of guys. They usually charge you a one time fee. Some $200 up to $600. Find those guys. Follow them. Learn their ways and with their experience forge your own path.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by Daniel058(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Feels good to be a graduate of babypips school of Pipsology ....

IMl try Sha ..

I have a Good strategy but would like to be E-WaVe trader too

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Daniel058:
Feels good to be a graduate of babypips school of Pipsology ....

IMl try Sha ..

I have a Good strategy but would like to be E-WaVe trader too

Nice one!
Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
So who is actively trading now
Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by Flairoqy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Now I am not here to label IML a scam. I do not think they are. I am not here to label any organization as bad. I beleive you should all be able to du your due diligence.

However, I am attempting to give some advice I feel you might find useful.

A few years ago I started my Forex journey. I found IML. Now I do think IML has some great content and valuable lessons. I also think there are some great tutors and mentors on that platform. I will give IML that.

However, as a newbie especially one that subscribes to all the available features, the first thing you will have to contend with is the sheer amount of information. Information overload is a major problem on IML. Too may tutors pushing too many strategies and making too many claims.

A second reason why I think IML is a bad idea is because as a newbie, most if not all the information that will be relevant to you are already available online for free. Why pay so much for information that is mostly useless to you as a newbie. Do yourself a favor first by learning and understanding the basics before investing $200 a month on IML. Its a waste of your resources. You pay that amount every month and you will still have gained nothing after a year. I promise you that. Honestly speaking if you take that whole $2000 and split it in half, put one half on your trading account and practice what you learned on your free tutorials, you would have gained far more than any other person that went through the academy for a year.

Another alternative is that you find a mentor.........a mentor that truly trades......a mentor with results........a mentor who is not afraid to show his losing trades versus his winning trades.........find those kind of guys. They usually charge you a one time fee. Some $200 up to $600. Find those guys. Follow them. Learn their ways and with their experience forge your own path.

What are the examples of those sites one can get equal IML academy knowledge for free?
Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Flairoqy:

What are the examples of those sites one can get equal IML academy knowledge for free?

Well one very good place is on Youtube

Google No Nonsense Forex.

Its the best knowledge in my own opinion.

If you can follow through you are set for life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by Flairoqy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Well one very good place is on Youtube
Google No Nonsense Forex.
Its the best knowledge in my own opinion.
If you can follow through you are set for life.
if I make it out, I'll look for you.
Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by John5326: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
I personally think IML is useless

How will someone after teaching you forex will tell you to demo trade for just 3days and will still give you signals and expect you to only know how to copy and paste. What's the essence of teaching you. This not a joke I saw this on one of their advertisement poster. They teach Garbage I can proudly say this anywhere anytime and defend myself

Bring the best IML student infact not even a student the tutor or whatever they call them and a student from a professional mentor give them a naked chart and tell them to analyze the chart

The IML Tutor will know nothing more than the student of a professional trader

If your in IML your not a trader your a marketer
Better save yourself time and energy and also your hard earned money and learn how to trade the right way not following signals up and down

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by Zionest: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2020
John5326:

How will someone after teaching you forex will tell you to demo trade for just 3days and will still give you signals and expect you to only know how to copy and paste. What's the essence of teaching you. This not a joke I saw this on one of their advertisement poster. They teach Garbage I can proudly say this anywhere anytime and defend myself

Bring the best IML student infact not even a student the tutor or whatever they call them and a student from a professional mentor give them a naked chart and tell them to analyze the chart

Better save yourself time and energy and also your hard earned money and learn how to trade the right way not following signals up and down

Don't come on this platform to spew rubbish. You know nothing about IML, pls just shut up stop misleading people with ur rubbish.
Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
John5326:

How will someone after teaching you Forex will tell you to demo trade for just 3days and will still give you signals and expect you to only know how to copy and paste. What's the essence of teaching you. This not a joke I saw this on one of their advertisement poster. They teach Garbage I can proudly say this anywhere anytime and defend myself

Well, I should tell you that its equally not right to be opinionated on the matter of Forex.

That you trade naked charts does not mean that is another persons style.

People have very different philosophies and outlooks. The way they see the market may be totally different from the way you see it. Yes they may not know how to analyze a naked chart. Same goes for you too. You may not even know the first things about trading their own way.

I usually have this discussions with people. It is not in your place to say someone knows nothing about anything. What you know is what you know. You dont know what they know. Period.

If what you know works for you, stick to it. Let them stick to what they know. I have traded Forex for about 6 years now. I do not know how to trade naked charts. One advantage I have over you naked trader is time. I do not spend nearly as much time purring over the charts like you do. I have my system setup in such a way that all I need is one just look and I know straightaway what to do. I am not postulating or theorizing. I am not forecasting or predicting. I am 100% mechanical and binary. I look at my setup and its either a YES or NO. Its either an OPEN or CLOSE. The most amount of time I spend is 30 mins at 10:40pm.

You naked traders dont have that. You are constantly on your charts drawing up lines and weird angles and boxes. Its your world. You live it. That you can speak all the big big grammar while looking at a naked chart doesn't make you better than a Tutor who does not. It doesn't make you a better trader wither.

At the end of the day what proves your worth is your results. If the results are coming, thats all that matters.

By the way, the best traders never trade naked. NEVER!! EVER!!! Because they know that trading naked means trading with your sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by VlamesIffect(f): 7:07pm On May 16, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Well, I should tell you that its equally not right to be opinionated on the matter of Forex.

That you trade naked charts does not mean that is another persons style.

People have very different philosophies and outlooks. The way they see the market may be totally different from the way you see it. Yes they may not know how to analyze a naked chart. Same goes for you too. You may not even know the first things about trading their own way.

I usually have this discussions with people. It is not in your place to say someone knows nothing about anything. What you know is what you know. You dont know what they know. Period.

If what you know works for you, stick to it. Let them stick to what they know. I have traded Forex for about 6 years now. I do not know how to trade naked charts. One advantage I have over you naked trader is time. I do not spend nearly as much time purring over the charts like you do. I have my system setup in such a way that all I need is one just look and I know straightaway what to do. I am not postulating or theorizing. I am not forecasting or predicting. I am 100% mechanical and binary. I look at my setup and its either a YES or NO. Its either an OPEN or CLOSE. The most amount of time I spend is 30 mins at 10:40pm.

You naked traders dont have that. You are constantly on your charts drawing up lines and weird angles and boxes. Its your world. You live it. That you can speak all the big big grammar while looking at a naked chart doesn't make you better than a Tutor who does not. It doesn't make you a better trader wither.

At the end of the day what proves your worth is your results. If the results are coming, thats all that matters.

By the way, the best traders never trade naked. NEVER!! EVER!!! Because they know that trading naked means trading with your sentiments.

You seem to have a good system.
can i get a link to your trade explorer?
Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by benjicot: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
There is an MLM side to the IML Academy outside Nigeria. Either this one mimics the name or it's not quite fledged for the MLM part. Watch it.
Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:53am On May 14, 2022
Flairoqy:

DOn't know if I answered this.

Babypips.com is a fantastic place to go

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! by Flairoqy(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2022
EMIOMOADEOYE:

DOn't know if I answered this.

Babypips.com is a fantastic place to go
I’ve learnt alot over the few years, thanks for coming through still.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To MMM United? Has MMM United Crashed? / What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira / Cryptocurrency; Sure Bomb To Financial Boom. Learn To Earn Just $7 Daily And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.