Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (35401 Views)

Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) / Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) / SARS Officials Shoot Armed Robber Dead In Bayelsa, Arrest One (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
teozey111:

sorry bro.....you must be am armed rubber....sorry for the loss
you won't be saying this if the police accused you of Armed robbery even though you are innocent. were is the prove that this guy was an armed Robber? do you trust the Nigerian police? do you think they could not accuse innocent people of Armed robbery and shoot them dead?
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Amorl(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
daamazing:

One arm robber... Chai, later they'll be saying unemployment...
Lmao. I was wondering what happened to the second "arm".
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by daamazing(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Amorl:
Lmao. I was wondering what happened to the second "arm".
cheesy
Lwkmd..

Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by texazzpete(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
look! that is not the point, why shoot him if he has been arrested It wasn't like he was trying to run away. the police just murdered the guy, you know? people can change if given the chance only they never gave him a chance an armed robber today can become a doctor or a pastor tomorrow. I know criminals who have changed and turned their lives around for good.

Sorry, there would never have been a chance to change. The penalty for armed robbery in NIGERIA is death.

Arrested or not, he was not long for this world.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
texazzpete:

Sorry, there would never have been a chance to change. The penalty for armed robbery in NIGERIA is death.

Arrested or not, he was not long for this world.
exactly! that's why armed robbers in nigeria kill their victims with no mercy because they know they the Robbers will not get any mercy when they get caught.

And if not given a chance how would we know if they would change or not
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by teozey111(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
you won't be saying this if the police accused you of Armed robbery even though you are innocent. were is the prove that this guy was an armed Robber? do you trust the Nigerian police? do you think they could not accuse innocent people of Armed robbery and shoot them dead?
likely
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Police shoot robber dead(lol) I have never seen them shoot a robber alive. Use of English
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
exactly! so why shoot and kill him? he wasn't even armed or a threat to the police the police thinks they can just accuse any one of Armed robbery and then murder him without any investigations, court appearances, decision or even procecution.

Just to show people Dey are doing their work

Useless people
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Ifere Paul.....

'Breaking News: One Arm Robber Gun Down At Moore Road.

Two days ago I made a report of three gun shots in State Housing Estate. Information reaching me was that a police team was chasing arm robbers.

The chase took them to Calabar South where Operation Scolombo and joint police and military patrol continued the chase and until yesterday and early today they caught up with their target.

One Stephen Etim Edet was shot on the leg and caught while in a robbery operation. The said young man has been shot several weeks ago and was receiving treatment administered to him by his mother. If you look carefully from the picture you will see stitches of previous wounds'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/one-armed-robber-gun-down-in.html?m=1

No better place to shoot him than his scrotum?
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
hotspice29:
is he an arm robber because he got shot in the arm or did he get shot in the arm because he is an arm robber?

#ayamnotunderstanding
Nice question.

The dead doesn't talk
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 20, 2017
i was thinking op say the robber get one arm grin.
anyway i cant say RIP this one.
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Abeg when they shoot these people, who dey pull their trouser? undecided
Re: Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 12:32am On Apr 21, 2017
Can robbers ever cease in the land?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) / UBA Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen From His Account / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.