Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My First Trip To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Trip To Ghana (1191 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / How Did You Raise Funds For Your First Trip Abroad? / My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Trip To Ghana by BossAndaz: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello guys,

I have just booked my ticket to Ghana for tomorrow and this is going to be my first trip to Ghana. I don't know anyone there and I am just going to see what the town of Accra really looks and feels like.

Is there anyone here already in Ghana that we can probably get to link up when I arrive and probably show me a little around.

If coincidentally you are traveling tomorrow as well to Ghana by road you can buzz me let's gist
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by henrimoto(m): 3:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Which of the Transport company do you want to go with ? How much is the Fare?
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by BossAndaz: 6:01am On Apr 20, 2017
henrimoto:
Which of the Transport company do you want to go with ? How much is the Fare?

Efex is N19500 for Virgin passport and about N17,500 for already stamped passport.
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by cutieme(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2017
That price,is it for to and fro?
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by BossAndaz: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2017
cutieme:
That price,is it for to and fro?

No just one way
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by cutieme(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by NoLotty7(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by BossAndaz: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
NoLotty7:
Are you in Ghana now

Yes ooo. I am
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by stepo707: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
BossAndaz:

Efex is N19500 for Virgin passport and about N17,500 for already stamped passport.
It's expensive bro.probably cos it was a bit after Easter.Go to capecoast there have lovely beach there and also kakum national park.
When I used ABC it was 14200
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by BossAndaz: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
stepo707:

It's expensive bro.probably cos it was a bit after Easter.Go to capecoast there have lovely beach there and also kakum national park.
When I used ABC it was 14200

Nice one, thanks bro
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by mankind9(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2017
where in Lagos can one get a transport to Ghana ? I am planing to come for a 3days visit. I need someone already in Ghana who can show me around ... Preferably a lady (wink) smiles*** .
Re: My First Trip To Ghana by BossAndaz: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
mankind9:
where in Lagos can one get a transport to Ghana ? I am planing to come for a 3days visit. I need someone already in Ghana who can show me around ... Preferably a lady (wink) smiles*** .

Efex or cross country is in Yaba.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Charges Foreigners 100 Naira For Nigerian Visa! / Embassy Denied Me Visa,help / 7 Ways To Pack Quickly And Effectively For Your Next Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.