Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (49756 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Tenim47(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
sauerr:
Caution has never been in the Nigerian's dictionary. Tomorrow he's going to swing to the other extreme when the president makes an unfavorable decision. What's wrong with careful observing developments and not rushing to hail Baba?

abi
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by ruffhandu: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jajayi:
More

Yes, Licence not wrong too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Pablo212: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hope they stacked enuf $$
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by njokulazarus: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gud if that ll help in solving the problem of this country
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nukilia: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
If Nigerians did not shout at PMB government, they would have covered the case up. No thanks for waiting for so long to suspend corrupt individuals.

Emefiele is the next target.... He released all the money undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Elnino4ladies: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice one PMB
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by basadenet: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
welcome development but to it is just a safe image measure.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by KAYD007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

When a leader performed well you say it

We are happy

Abba kyari and Lawan of Dss remaining

Especially Lawan Of DSS....he is running a Deep State. he needs to be butted outta door
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by dodelight(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
sauerr:
Caution has never been in the Nigerian's dictionary. Tomorrow he's going to swing to the other extreme when the president makes an unfavorable decision. What's wrong with careful observing developments and not rushing to hail Baba?
Don't mind them, they're dying of seeing something 'good' to hang on to. Too many gullible ones! Ignoring the fact that Buhari's hands have been forced by the senate,and he's now trying to make pseudo peace with them. Lie hailing lie!
The real Buhari is just a scary dog painting with no actual life to bark and bite.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by geeluck1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow! Now, we mean business!
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Am an Igbo , never in support of this government , Checked my facebook Mazi Uchenna Chidubem you will understand that I have never supported this government , and I worked for PDP when I was in Nigeria, but now, Buhari our President has earn my respect, Baba forgive me , because of this your war against Crimes, you have earn my 100 years respect. You are indeed a good leader.. Any person in your cabinets indited with crime should be uprightly investigated, now the war against crimes should be extends to your Ministers. Call me a zombie , Ipob, flat head, I will supports this government till the end. Long Live Our Peoples President, Long Live Nigerians ..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by bumi10(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
see more reactions

here
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Omooniya1: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
kudo!!! to Baba
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by gberra: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aufbauh:
President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is a man of vision with a mission of action; Not distracted by detractors nor does he gives in to the sentimentality of quick fix without ingenuity.

When i came across the breaking news i thought it was a foreign news. Never knew this could happen in our country,maybe Buhari is not a Nigerian.
When I came across the BREAKING NEWS I thought it was a FOREIGN NEWS!!....

this epic line is doing one thing right now; Making Wailers & Igbos BURN.

truth hurts Igbos

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Suspension is not enough. remove them totally and investigate the issues if they are found culpable jail them. This is what people voted for. Next is Daura,
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Smoke and Mirrors and Red herring come to mind, another scandal to divert the gullible masses from what is really happening. in the fullness of time when the dust settles what they hide will eventfully come out, i can recall the red herrings they threw just to divert attention from Aisha's interview, "the freeing of the Chibok girls", the bombing of sambisa forest, so many things happening at once, anyways let the F00losh believe this government at their peril, you cant hide the truth, the government is ailing and lost and is in self destruct mode, they can feed us snippets all they like, you really cant hide a nine months pregnancy.
YEYE DEY SMELL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Earth2Metahuman: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
yourexcellency:
WHEN WILL AMAECHI BE SUSPENDED?
for what?

Sending drunkard to otuoke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by chinjo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
weldone sire. Next is AMAECHI, fayemi, buratai, Abba kyari
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by RexEmmyGee: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Based on logistics, statistics and constitution, a whistle blower is entitled to 2.5 - 5% of the funds recovered.
My point of view: DG is tired of the money, want to travel out but the fear of the unknown when outside the country is an obstacle. As a Nigerian aware of the percentage assigned a whistle blower to expose the hideout of the funds, if he is arrested the 5% will settle everything thing and he goes out clean.

Keep watching for more whistle blowers. Baba is working. Unemployment will be minimized. Nigeria will metamorphose from a developing nation to a developed one.

My opinion.

EmmyGee writes
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Ever8054: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
teebillz:
Just when we are supposed to be talking of Buhari's inability to lead the Federal Execution Council's meeting for the second time in a row this guys came up with another blockbuster to divert attention. Now we all all talking about the suspension. It is really working for them.
ipob calm down...hate won't take you far in life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Earth2Metahuman: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nukilia:
If Nigerians did not shout at PMB government, they would have covered the case up. No thanks for waiting for so long to suspend corrupt individuals.

Emefiele is the next target.... He released all the money undecided
emefiele already denied giving out the money to nia which led to the suspension of oke.
Emefiele is not innocent too sha but might be acting on the order of the drunk otuoke master.
Until they indict him, he should keep his job till 2018 that he will leave.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by robosky02(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
sack or no sack...

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Kenchukky(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
That is the latest movie rolled out for Nigerians. Why did he not say sack. Suspension is temporary and will soon be reinstated. Gullible Nigerians shine your eyes.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by MAXIMAL123(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
fuckerstard:
Honestly, i thought the whole thing was a propaganda anyways. E b lyke say our General no wan chill and i like that.

Please jail these damn looters!

[b]Is this FTC or what do we call this one grin
[/b]confused guy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by donsteady(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sport minister should be next. That nigger have nothing in common with sports

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by prolove22(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Baawaa:
Buhari is a man of integrity,
some in nigeria

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by malware: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
Pmb from my heart

I say God bless you sire

Lawan of dss and Abba kyari to follow too

God bless Mr president

Noted. But what are their sins?
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by magoo10(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
they should not just be suspended,they should also be arrested and quizzed by the efcc just as has been done to others accused by the efcc. no soft landing
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by malware: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
chinjo:
weldone sire. Next is AMAECHI, fayemi, buratai, Abba kyari

They should fire Buratai for halting the show initiated by President Jonathan abi?
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by sarrki(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
malware:

Noted. But what are their sins?

Mtn bribe saga
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aufbauh:
President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is a man of vision with a mission of action; Not distracted by detractors nor does he gives in to the sentimentality of quick fix without ingenuity.

When i came across the breaking news i thought it was a foreign news. Never knew this could happen in our country,maybe Buhari is not a Nigerian.

You can lick his ar..se better in aso rock villa.
Book an appointment
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by LionDeLeo: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
teebillz:
Just when we are supposed to be talking of Buhari's inability to lead the Federal Execution Council's meeting for the second time in a row this guys came up with another blockbuster to divert attention. Now we all all talking about the suspension. It is really working for them.

Who taught you English?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White / Pictures And Videos Of The Dangote Refinery And Navy Fleet Review / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.