Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines (46572 Views)

Burial Photos Of Taofeeq Oyerinde Fele, Oyo NURTW Chairman / Boys' Brigade Member Killed By Ambulance Conveying Corpse At A Burial. Photos / Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Kobicove(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
His own chapter has closed sad

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by cardoctor(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
What a successful life of achievements. RIP baba
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by obaival(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
K bye bye
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by spartan117(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
Why do u guys make dis particular post when u post a topic?
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Ninilowo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Lifeis247: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
inna lilahi wa ina ileyi rajiun..May his soul rest in peace.
Those that dont know this man would say who e epp.
While those that knows him would quietly say good prayers for him in their heart.

I remember as a kid (the 90's) in Tudun wada: Chanchangi feeds the whole community and share cash to everyone in the mosque during Ramadan EVERYDAY...nobody dey miss mosque that time o.

I will continue to pray to Allah for forgiveness on his soul and grant him janat.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by ochobaba(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
masseratti:
why are you looking for who to help you ,cant u help yourself?
Am not but everyone needs help in one way or the other
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by figure007(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Money cant buy life bur Jesus can give you eternal life ... Rip though
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by bellocity(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by ochobaba(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And you are happy about this
Am indecisive
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
His planes have helped some of us meet some crucial deadlines.

May GOD comfort his family
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by ochobaba(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why will they come spit on his grave just like dat
What has he done to the the Northern
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by masseratti: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
ochobaba:

Am not but everyone needs help in one way or the other
No,that's not true,you can leave over 80 years in the Jungle without anybody help,we need to change our mentality about "help" it's not a must,its a choice and let's stop looking for it,life is a b...i.tch let's f...uc...k it.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by rifasenate11(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
3 wives and 33 children is 10 children each. this is why hausas are the most populous and the poorest.

anyway .condolences to the family
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by wickyyolo: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
Then I ask why all the riches

Vanity upon vanity

you wanted him to wallow in poverty ?
SMH.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by madridguy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
MY GREATEST FEAR AFTER POVERTY IS DEATH. MAY ALLAH GRANT HIS SOUL RAHMAH.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Artliz: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
May his soul rest in peace [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Valmesk(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
RIP,It seems that women are not allowed to come close to the burial vicinity.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by AMvanquish: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
ochobaba:
Who this man help really... Hausa with their gullible nature self I trust my igbo brothers If they manage come self for that burial na to come spite on your grave

Its not by force to comment please.. He made a name for himself and has empowered alot of people. Who TF knows you & who TF have you helped??

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by giddexdguru: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
I have been paid multiple $9 from the website. All you to do is register here http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by gabrielniy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why move him from Kaduna to Abuja? Are there no competent hospitals in Kaduna? RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
ochobaba:
Who this man help really... Hausa with their gullible nature self I trust my igbo brothers If they manage come self for that burial na to come spite on your grave

That is why you guys are probably the most spiteful set of ppl on earth; you carry hate even beyond the grave - what is even more worrisome is how you should felt it ok to be publicly celebrating such negative trait.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by montumonami(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
Vanity upon vanity
pauper spotted
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by seguno2: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Exactly..Why would some one collect money to defend the defenceless? And lie to himself daily cos of crumbs in this transient world..Why?

Has sarrki or any other BMC e-warrior replied? Lol.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by adenine02: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
spartan117:
Chanji (change) is dead and buried Chanji lost its life in a ghastly boat accident aboard d Queens gambit Rip chanji

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fundamentalist:
May Allah grant him jannatul firdaus.
And 72 bïtches abi?

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by guchee(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoOduduwa:
And 72 bïtches abi?
Common sense aint common
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by MarieSucre(f): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Rest in Peace Chanchangi. I don't know how Muslims say it though

Rest in Jannat Firdaus
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
guchee:

Common sense aint common
That's evident with you Muslims. grin Only a pervert god would offer you bïtches for dying for him. It also confirms the subjugation of women in Islam. To you, women are just objects to be owned. So you're just gonna chill in paradise smashing pvssy in rotation cheesy You people are so dumb you can't even see that. grin

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by factwriter(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

Vanity upon vanity

Are you saying he shouldn't have worked or strived as he did

Maybe he should have remained a parasite, a dependant, a beggar!

you people talk about VANITY UPON VANITY and yet your "god of men" keeps preaching prosperity in their various houses of worship.

Stop self deception. Chachangi is/was an accomplished man. He once served as a motivator to the likes of Dangote.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by factwriter(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
rifasenate11:
3 wives and 33 children is 10 children each. this is why hausas are the most populous and the poorest.

anyway .condolences to the
family

But not this one. This Hausa man died a Billionaire, something not really common in your generation.

No offence, just stating the obvious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited - / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.