Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Personal Assistant Services For The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2017 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Personal Assistant Services For The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2017 (691 Views)

For Those In Interested In Building A Career In The Offshore Oil & Gas Industry / Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos / Plan To Attend Nigeria's Most Exclusive Technology Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Services For The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2017 by roseybridge(f): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
I would like to offer my services to a corporate body, individual executives, or business men/women, attending the OTC 2017 in Houston, Texas. I am currently an MBA candidate, residing in Houston, with over four years of corporate work experience. In addition, I am discrete, trustworthy, tactful and diplomatic in relations; I also possess excellent oral and written communication skills.

To this end, I will be able to manage diaries and organize meetings, book and arrange travel and transportation, prepare reports, presentation, and correspondence, liaise with staff in Nigeria as the need arises, collate and file expenses, along with other miscellaneous tasks that may be required.

Please contact me via e-mail at okoloc8@gator.uhd.edu to discuss terms of engagement, and remuneration.
Re: Personal Assistant Services For The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2017 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
I am not sure you will find executives on here. Why don't you check on OTC updates on linkedin, news on linkedin. Contact oilreviewafrica and Africa oiland gas report. They can help with individuals that would require your services.

(1) (Reply)

At That Point When Your Certificate Is Yet To Epp / PMP And IPMA: Which Is Better To Pursue / Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.