Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna (41318 Views)

NNPC Tanker Crashes Into Ambulance Conveying Corpse For Burial In Benue / Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo / 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
crackerspub:

Billionaire na so

$4,000,000 = Billionaire in Nigeria
if dem give you one thousand dollars, u go reject am. Whether naira or dollar, he made money!
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by thinkmoney(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/229086-two-faint-chanchangis-burial-kaduna.html/amp
I don't know the man, but I av certainty heard about his planes. May God comfort his family. But in my view, no matter how rich you are, your wealth becomes meaningless when you have this kind of large family. How long did he think he was going to live? What happens to this family now? Their will be too many opinions in his family. Their will be APC, PDP, apga, upa and many other parties in is family.
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by SalamRushdie: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
crackerspub:

Billionaire na so

He was a actually a hyper millionaire in dollars
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
A billionaire died and poor people are fainting at his funeral, some nigerians can never be liberated grin the billionaire is dead but still controlling poor people while laying in the coffin dead! poverty sure Is an illness.

I can bet my shiny ass that this people mourning and fainting has never received one penny from the so called billionaire when he was alive.

1 Like

Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by bakila: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity....

REST IN PEACE sir..
Chachangi is not vain.
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by TinaAnita(f): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
He strikes me like a nice man when he was alive. May his soul rest in peace.

Please just wish him RIP without talking thrash about vanity and blah-blah-blah. Keep your sermon to yourself as it's so boring
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by bakila: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
A billionaire died and poor people are fainting at his funeral, some nigerians can never be liberated grin the billionaire is dead but still controlling poor people while laying in the coffin dead! poverty sure Is an illness.
There are Billionaires that will die and no one will go there. There is this question of "who will cry when you die" Is it Olosho or ordinary people?

1 Like

Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by bakila: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
thinkmoney:

I don't know the man, but I av certainty heard about his planes. May God comfort his family. But in my view, no matter how rich you are, your wealth becomes meaningless when you have this kind of large family. How long did he think he was going to live? What happens to this family now? Their will be too many opinions in his family. Their will be APC, PDP, apga, upa and many other parties in is family.
Bros unforrunately the number is the strength if some families.
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by bakila: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
After a life well spent, you need some rest. May The Almighty Allah grant you Aljanar Firdaus.
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by maklelemakukula(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity....

REST IN PEACE sir..
U people should stop using this 'vanity upon vanity' only when rich people die. Wat of poor people too...their own hustle sef na vanity upon vanity...make everybody kuku sidon dey look because every effort u make na 'vanity upon vanity' grin grin grin
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakila:

There are Billionaires that will die and no one will go there. There is this question of "who will cry when you die" Is it Olosho or ordinary people?
okay, I couldn't give a shiit! if any one mourned if I died Afterall how the heck! will i notice who mourned if I am Already dead, infact all the olosho and Armed Robbers are invited to my funeral, I will be too dead to notice them grin

I can bet my shiny ass that this people mourning and fainting has never received a penny from the so called billionaire when he was alive
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
crackerspub:

Billionaire na so

And you are worth how much in Kobo? grin

[img]https://media.fyre.co/aukX2fNQGq4sgzCuCY6p_RNmtpY1.gif[/img]
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by doctimonyeka(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakila:

Chachangi is not vain.
Everything is vanity bro... Including life itself...
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by bakila: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:

I can bet my shiny ass that this people mourning and fainting has never received a penny from the so called billionaire when he was alive
That is where you lost it. Chanchangi has being a giver. That is what accounts for that crowd.
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by ashawopikin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
sugarbelly:
faint kwa?
dem dey faint for anoda man burial
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by thinkmoney(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakila:

Bros unforrunately the number is the strength if some families.
My brother, are you a product of a polygamous home? If you aren't you wount understand. Polygamy doesn't work in this age of greed and limited opportunity again!
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakila:

That is where you lost it. Chanchangi has being a giver. That is what accounts for that crowd.
so why are they still poor?
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by Tklassy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
33 children .
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by bakila: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
From the way you write you come across like a poor person.
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakila:

From the way you write you come across like a poor person.
thanks grin there is nothing wrong with being poor not everyone is obsessed with money like you rich people. upon all the billion the billionaire still died, same thing will happen to you too. grin with all your millions or are you a billionaire too?

unfortunately you can not tell how rich people are from the way they write. grin damn! you people have no brains
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by allaboutobed(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Omooniya1:
Billionaire dey die?? tout money can buy all things!!!! vanity upon vanity all is vanity

Poverty mentality.
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by nopains: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
where are the 2 people that fainted? op self.
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by maklelemakukula(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
So he should make d whole world rich na... sad

1 Like

Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
maklelemakukula:

So he should make d whole world rich na... sad
the whole world? NO! be realistic man! grin making the whole of his village rich would have been nice.
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by gidjah(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
happened to know him , lived on the same axis years back, while I use to stay in crocodile city. A great biz man, very popular with ;airlines, large number of oil trucks, cargo trucks etc, a very friendly philanthropist too.most of his kids ain't in to the public life, they are always outside. we felt his presence in the north seriously economically , until uncle Dangote became d new toast of the north. R I P AHMADU CHACHANGI!
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by hamzeiy: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
may his soul rest in peace..this man is the only true nigerian billionaire that livef among the poor,loved by the poor and beneficial to all that know him. he was truelly a good person..i was shocked personally when i heard of his death as a kd based person that has seen his kindness. may Allah forgivr him of hus misdeeds. ameen
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by hamzeiy: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
he has made many rich. without any form of benefits to him..he was truelly loved by the people even his enemies know of his kindness and charity
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by bakila: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
thanks grin there is nothing wrong with being poor not everyone is obsessed with money like you rich people. upon all the billion the billionaire still died, same thing will happen to you too. grin with all your millions or are you a billionaire too?

unfortunately you can not tell how rich people are from the way they write. grin damn! you people have no brains
Good, now you are attaching to wealth and are also claiming rich. She you later
Re: Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna by bakila: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
the whole world? NO! be realistic man! grin making the whole of his village rich would have been nice.
Gypsy leave Chanchangi to rest in peace. Why are you harrassing those who are mourning him or comiserating with them.
Please answer me, who will cry when you die?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash / Lokoja overrun by Flood (Pictures) / Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.