Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car (38520 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Dammy Krane Blasts Tekno. Calls Him "Duck Head" Over His New Jeep Wrangler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by goldedprince: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
and you get mind dey follow davido dey insult dele momodu? angry
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Antoeni(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Innoson jeep would have bn better,what do think

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by beautiful232(f): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2017
I don't care how much that jeep is,enjoy your money dear,you worked for it congratulations
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by bigfather(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2017
modelmike7:
This jeep is 45million?! Some people will just open their mouth and yarn rubbish!!

But it is not ya jeep naaa..... grin
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Bants(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerians and crazy figures are like bread and butter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by HRich(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2017
modelmike7:
This jeep is 45million?! Some people will just open their mouth and yarn rubbish!!
You get Tyre?
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by ediku208: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Isn't that picture photoshopped? grin

You need to see an eye Doc.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by erico2k2(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2017
modelmike7:
Who said it.was 45, ?show me I get slap available
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by SMARTVIC10(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Chai
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by omogidi234(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2017
Swizdoe:
How can this Jeep be 45m....

Are you calculating with the future dollar rate

grin grin grin FDR ( Future Dollars Rate), that is the new Forex auction regime.

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by GEJPosterity: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2017
SMARTVIC10:
dat car isnt mitsibushi, it's pajero
Comment of the day, week, month, year, decade, century, millenium, paleontological era... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2017
bigfather:

HRich:
You get Tyre?
bigfather:

HRich:
You get Tyre?
.......some people are just so gullible sha (I used that word just to sound nice)
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by oyienootieno: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2017
For the people shouting why he did not go for Toyota, Honda and Lexus. Be mindful that this kind of thoughts is one.of the common factor why Nigerians are poor. You Buy a car of 20 million and in a rented apartment. Humble smith could be building a mansion in lekki while you guys are here arguing which brand of car he should buy with his hard earned money. The SUV is 4.5 not 45 million.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by wonlasewonimi: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Dunce..is that where he is supposed to sit?
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by kceewhyte(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
SMARTVIC10:
chai u could have just kept quiet grin

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by oyienootieno: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2017
SMARTVIC10:

This one weak me... Mitsibushi are the makers of Pajero.. Just like Volks Wagen and Scoda.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by ip2121918021(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2017
divinelove:
Looks like second hand suv self can't be more than 3.5m, ugly ride

Ppl still drive pajero he no see Toyota, Lexus etc

Anyway congrats to d young dude he is humble indeed

Second hand die! grin. but what is my own undecided, I neva buy keke grin grin

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by bigfather(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2017
modelmike7:
.......some people are just so gullible sha (I used that word just to sound nice)

Nor be every lie person dey argue !
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Icon4s(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
SMARTVIC10:

grin

Just like saying "that car isn't Toyota it is Camry". grin

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Icon4s(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Is Mitsubishi Pajero even a Jeep product?
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by kudos4god(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
I tap from ur blessing brother.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by holluphemydavid(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
beautiful232:
I don't care how much that jeep is,enjoy your money dear,you worked for it
congratulations
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by unite4real: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
When did Mitsubishi become a Jeep please. This is Mitsubishi SUV and not a Jeep.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Atlantian: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
The cheapest SUV, cheaper than a gram of gold.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Onyinye15(f): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
congrat Osii buh 45Mulla haba why u dey lie na
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by kinzation(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
fuckerstard:
45m abi, your whistle will soon blow

Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by naturefellow(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Until they pose on the rooftop and take picture, the world wouldn't believe it's their jeep. When windshield cracks now, they would start accusing innocent folks in their hometown grin

Congratulations BTW!
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by jaymdee(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
So una no fit differentiate new car from old car? Na wa o.
Re: Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car by Spidermon: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Swizdoe:
How can this Jeep be 45m....

Are you calculating with the future dollar rate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo / Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie / Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.