Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions (46741 Views)

Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Lilian Esoro Comes For AY's Wife For Her Post About Tboss Staring At Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by JamieHotSource(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2017

Former Actress, Caroline Danjuma took to instagram to show support for AY and Kemen, the both of whom are on the wrong side of Nigeria at the moment.

She defended AY for the stunt he pulled at his show, whilst saying Nigerian should give kemen a break.

She wrote:
“It is a huge stigma to be called a molester and there should be an end to this for once,” she said, and then called on lawyers on her page to explain what point it is okay to “accuse a man of molestation.”

See her post:

View source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/caroline-danjuma-attacks-bbnaija-tboss.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeew

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by oviejnr(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
I will comment when this post hits FP, oyind17 weldone you have successfully displaced my chance of FTC. sad cry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by rifasenate11(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
I like this woman. she just said it all.shout out to Caroline danjuma. TBoss is just a mess

389 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Made a whole lot of sense to me! Thank you caroline

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
oviejnr:
I will comment when this post hits FP, oyind17 weldone you have successfully displaced my chance of FTC. sad cry
Thought I brought you here.

Oya take the FTC and give me your stc

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by YeebosAreFools(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:

kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by YeebosAreFools(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by davuvid(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
These peeps love attention shaaa
Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by rifasenate11(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

Hahaha! Pele Sogbo?

Ipob yoots and wailing Sha
grin grin grin
wasted sperm

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
kiss kiss kiss grin
meaning?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by YeebosAreFools(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
meaning?
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by divinehand2003(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
But she fine pass Tboss sha

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by avicky(f): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
She's so right. If tbossy feels she was violated, let her press charges mbok and if kemen isn't satisfied with big brother's decision he can also press charges too. How can a finger be inside you and you won't know. She even turned to her side. Is it a sleep of death? shocked
They should all go to the law court to seek redress already. We have a lot of issues on our plates mbok.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by oviejnr(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:

Dont stress, collect the price and we share it grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by zicoraads: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Shout out to all those who are as tired of this stale news as I am. We will surely overcome this torture of this TBore and Kemen issue cry angry

18 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by tribalistseun: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Caroline it's like you're stupidd, Tboss made it clear that she has forgiven Kemen. Until AY and Helen Paul went to warri to dig up the issue again. People have forgotten the whole kemen thing until AY and Helen Paul went to warri to make it start trending again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by fancy4eve(f): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Y re pple taking dis issue 2 far......as 4 me, kemen did Notn 2 Tboss, she started it all by gvn kemen green light, so my nigga cum build him hope around d green light. Most of us hv experienced same from male frwnds, if dat happens, d best tin 2 do, is to get up nd yell or even Gv him a dirty slap, he will know u caught him n d act......as far as am concern, kemen did Notn 2 Tboss. Dem lyk dere self sha.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by UncleJJ(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2017

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by tribalistseun: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
UncleJJ:

Shut up.. Tboss, has been trying to brew that issue with Kemen for publicity but Nigerian's respond to issue's differently than westerner's do.

She recently posted a picture of herself with a bra... I mean, she has clearly told us, she belongs to that 'group'
rubbishh. She's the only Queen in Nigeria that post pictures abi? As she said, she had forgiven Kemen, but Helen Paul that is dried up with jokes, decided to dig it up again.

15 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by tribalistseun: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
fancy4eve:
Y re pple taking dis issue 2 far......as 4 me, kemen did Notn 2 Tboss, she started it all by gvn kemen green light, so my nigga cum build him hope around d green light. Most of us hv experienced same from male frwnds, if dat happens, d best tin 2 do, is to get up nd yell or even Gv him a dirty slap, he will know u caught him n d act......as far as am concern, kemen did Notn 2 Tboss. Dem lyk dere self sha.
may they continue to rape you, mumuu

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by IamAirforce1: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, Kemen didn't do anything to Tboss.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by nikkypearl(f): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
tribalistseun:
Caroline it's like you're stupidd, Tboss made it clear that she has forgiven Kemen. Until AY and Helen Paul went to warri to dig up the issue again. People have forgotten the whole kemen thing until AY and Helen Paul went to warri to make it start trending again.
actually there is nothing to forgive. .and I stand with caroline..she is right.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Make i buy land first cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions by jakeboss(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
shey tboss toto get gold

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Shares Gorgeous Bedroom Photo / Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.