Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Opinion Urgently Needed- Help For An Assignment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion Urgently Needed- Help For An Assignment (374 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / Pay People For Editing An Assignment / I Need Your Help For My NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Urgently Needed- Help For An Assignment by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
what type of light fixture would you really like for your office? or that you would like to see in an office? You want the light fixture to create some lines or illustrations on the room (only the office) or you only want the office very bright?
Re: Opinion Urgently Needed- Help For An Assignment by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ednite:
what type of light fixture would you really like for your office? or that you would like to see in an office? You want the light fixture to create some lines or illustrations on the room (only the office) or you only want the office very bright?

it's just a simple help, saying your opinion. I have to make a light fixture so i need to know of what kind people want to have

cc: robosky02

commerspade

Muafrika2
Re: Opinion Urgently Needed- Help For An Assignment by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
I think it should depend on the kind of job the owner of the office is doing.

I would like something that does not make me strain my eyes or that isn't too bright for reading.
Re: Opinion Urgently Needed- Help For An Assignment by robosky02(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
it depends on the office type

cc: Ednite

1 Like

Re: Opinion Urgently Needed- Help For An Assignment by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Muafrika2:
I think it should depend on the kind of job the owner of the office is doing.

I would like something that does not make me strain my eyes or that isn't too bright for reading.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Provens Ways To Stop Addictions / Electronics, Machine Design,software Development, Web Design $ Wood Work College / The Confusing Side Of Soccer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.