Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation (779 Views)

How To Process Form M For Importation In Nigeria / What's The Best Shipping Company; From China To Nigeria, Help / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation by remedick: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Based on your experience, kindly recommend a shipping company for me that will deliver as promised.

Base One Promised to deliver last Friday and today is Wednesday with no hope of when my goods will be out. I am have buyers waiting and it's taking so long already considering the guy handling things even travelled when my goods reached their warehouse in China.

That took another one week before he came back. I would expect him to hasten things up but now I am tired of waiting already.

I have a larger quantity which I would really love to purchase after this one. So please recommend a shipping company that can deliver as promised on a date/day given.

Thank you.
Re: Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation by Nicogen4us(f): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
remedick:
Based on your experience, kindly recommend a shipping company for me that will deliver as promised.

Base One Promised to deliver last Friday and today is Wednesday with no hope of when my goods will be out. I am have buyers waiting and it's taking so long already considering the guy handling things even travelled when my goods reached their warehouse in China.

That took another one week before he came back. I would expect him to hasten things up but now I am tired of waiting already.

I have a larger quantity which I would really love to purchase after this one. So please recommend a shipping company that can deliver as promised on a date/day given.

Thank you.

Use FedEx,Ups or DHL
Re: Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation by remedick: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Use FedEx,Ups or DHL
it's not personal goods but for sale and using those would eat deep into one's profit.

Thanks all the same.
Re: Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation by Nicogen4us(f): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
remedick:
it's not personal goods but for sale and using those would eat deep into one's profit.

Thanks all the same.

if its from China you and your supplier must have reach agreement on means of delivery
Re: Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation by remedick: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nicogen4us:

if its from China you and your supplier must have reach agreement on means of delivery
what I mean is that those listed are more expensive. Do you use them from China? What are their cost like?
Re: Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation by Nicogen4us(f): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
remedick:
what I mean is that those listed are more expensive. Do you use them from China? What are their cost like?

the price depend on what you're buying
Re: Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation by remedick: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nicogen4us:

the price depend on what you're buying
how much do you think a battery goods of 8.1kg would cost via dhl?
Re: Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation by Nicogen4us(f): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
remedick:
how much do you think a battery goods of 8.1kg would cost via dhl?

between 20-40 dollars based on the distance and the battery quality value
Re: Please Recommend Me The Best Shipping Company For Importation by dagok(f): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
If it is from China... Chat me up.. will give you one of my Agent number and address 07067308855

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Slideshows For Your Events And Presentations / Learn How To Get Active Instagram Followers For Business / Pls Teach Me Online Biz That Can Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.