Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal (37114 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by OkpekeBeauty: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
hmmm
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by khallyberry: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by TheFreeOne: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sani also said most of the contracts awarded had no direct bearing or impact on the IDPs who were living in deplorable conditions.

That's how grasscutters roll. They are only interested in the grass not in humans.
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by AnanseK(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
sotall:
The Presidential Initiative for the North East (PINE) was created by Goodluck Jonathan.

Upon all this man did for the North.....they just hated him because he is not of their religion.

You are wrong. He was incompetent.

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by AngelicBeing: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Why is it that most Nigerian politicians are fond of insulting our collective reasoning despite clear cases of looting and embezzlement? See i am not understanding o.
Because the Leviathan spirit of corruption has infested & infected their medula oblaganta , secondly, Jonathan the hero of corruption left Nigeria a "Damnosa Heriditas" wink
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by sotall(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
AnanseK:

You are wrong. He was incompetent.
Which President has Nigerian ever had that was competent?
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by AngelicBeing: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
At least they are not being told stealing is not corruption or that if yams are kept close to goats, as a matter of duty, the goats must eat the yams. cheesy
Wetin l do you now, you voted me out, l lost the election, ok, l made a mistake with my statement, stealing is not corruption but looting & embezzlement is corruption, allow me to enjoy my loot in Bayelsa but tell Buhari to jail all my former associates who made me to fail as a president tongue

1 Like

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by Dinobi77: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Who recommended for the sack of the sgf, the same SENATE that also recommended for the sack of Mag? If d sgf could be sacked cos of d Senate's recommendation, one wonders why Magu should still be in office.

1 Like

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by tonio2wo: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
kollynxofodile:

U re d real enemy of Nigeria

The Commander in Chief of BMC nairaland resident commissioner

Guy! I dey vex for u o! angry Why will u answer dat irredeemable oaf? U shld have allowed him wallow in his foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by humblelyf(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
At least they are not being told stealing is not corruption or that if yams are kept close to goats, as a matter of duty, the goats must eat the yams. cheesy
you supported PMB when he refused to suspend the SGF, just look at the hypocrisy you are now displaying.
the earlier you understand that this politicians cares less about the masses the better for you.

I wonder how much you are being given that made you sale off your conscience.

pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by obailala(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
Pmb just gained my respect. Regret supporting gej. The mumu couldn't even fire diezani
GEJ fired Stella Oduah..
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by hollywater: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
This one is still living in the past. Wake up bro.
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by omenkaLives(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
humblelyf:
you supported PMB when he refused to suspend the SGF, just look at the hypocrisy you are now displaying.
the earlier you understand that this politicians cares less about the masses the better for you.

I wonder how much you are being given that made you sale off your conscience.

pathetic!
Go fvck yourself dude. You are in pains over this and wish it wasn't true. I don't know you, don't give a dung beetle's asss about you, never did, never will. cheesy

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by Repairnigeria(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
it is well
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by OYAY(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nothing like senate report indictment, it was aftermath of executive preliminary investigation, which senate's report? the senate being headed by chief culprit of various state organ's indictment? Abeg make we hear something else!!!

1 Like

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by positivetaught: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
even though its good that Oke n lawal has been suspended, just like fayose said,it I'd certain that had Oke been a northern Hausa Fulani Muslim,there wouldn't have been any suspension, or what stop lawal from been suspended all this while?,buhari is too bias but time shall tell.
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by invisibeTroll: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
olajide8:
If the executive no 3 can go down- saraki here we come

Unlike Lawal, Saraki is an elected senator. If Buhari had powers to suspend him he would have done that a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by Zebrudaya666: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Go fvck yourself dude. You are in pains over this and wish it wasn't true. I don't know you, don't give a dung beetle's asss about you, never did, never will. cheesy
cc
mynd44
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Well i have just studied everything and i am confident about the Presidency's decision on the matter. It's still pending investigation. I will wait for the President's verdict...

Until then we all have work to do cool
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
invisibeTroll:

Unlike Lawal, Saraki is an elected senator. If Buhari had powers to suspend him he would have done that a long time ago.

Sen. Saraki has stated his stand with the President that He is 100% loyal. Other Senators should follow in line. I believe everything will work together for good.
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
may grass not cut you
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by alutapastor(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=AnanseK post=55725598]

You are wrong. He was incompetent.[/quote

You are right!
Pmb is more competent in his incompetency!
Yeye dey smell!
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by drss2(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dinobi77:
Who recommended for the sack of the sgf, the same SENATE that also recommended for the sack of Mag? If d sgf could be sacked cos of d Senate's recommendation, one wonders why Magu should still be in office.
dont mind buari. he think he can decieve everybody with his fake kworoption fight.
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2017
In Lagos if dy catch small thief them go kill am oya see this big thief dy cat-walk with him big bell see car way him dy enter
but come oh all this money way buhari and him crew talk say dy see where e dy enter cause withall those we no gaz dy where we dy till nw
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by sadissbala(m): 1:59am On Apr 20, 2017
sotall:
The Presidential Initiative for the North East (PINE) was created by Goodluck Jonathan.

Upon all this man did for the North.....they just hated him because he is not of their religion.
yes also don't forget that the same Jonathan tenure the North was destroyed.
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by sadissbala(m): 2:01am On Apr 20, 2017
invisibeTroll:

yes but saraki can be prosecuted if found guilty of corruption or something similar.
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by emi14: 5:09am On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
Wailers were obviously blindsided by this news and are desperate to find a way to deflate its significance. cheesy

So far, their "formats" aren't sticking.. cheesy

Are you normal? Instead of commenting directly to the course you derailed to wailers the next afonja or Igbo. How can people like you be executed to senate?. You will be there beating about the bush.
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by Daboomb: 6:09am On Apr 20, 2017
sotall:

Upon all this man did for the North....[s].they just hated him because he is not of their religion[/s].

Rubbish, that "religion" angle will not fly!

Did you read where the thief called Babachir Lawal, said there was 2.5Billion in the PINE Account, SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING...except just paying "Consultants"?

That is Jonathan for you!

Corruptly-Docile, allocating Money for thieves to loot!
Recall that TSA was initiated under him as well.
........... but he never allowed it to work so that his thieving accomplices can loot.

An "enabler" of looting (Jonathan) is even worse than the looters themselves .

Majority of those who hate the guts if that clueless kunt, are from amongst the "Christians and Southern" fold.....because he disgraced us and made us vote for someone we rejected earlier.
That is how bad he was.
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2017
sotall:

"The money was just there, doing nothing but paying consultants...... "

Didya read that part?

1 Like

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by tonio2wo: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2017
sanpipita:
Where are the zombies who cursed the Senate after they asked buhari to fire lawal, will mouth change now.

E don change naa! They are already attacking Igbos and gej for no reason because they dont have any defence on the matter. grin cheesy
Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by Auki: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2017
sotall:

We actually hate Jonathan character and attitude to governance. If he had done well, nothing would stop us from supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal by Daboomb: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2017
Auki:

We actually hate Jonathan character and attitude to governance. If he had done well, nothing would stop us from supporting him.

Dont mind them.

These "Wailers" forgot that we not only supported him in 2009 when Yar Ardua died and he was so afraid of the "Cabal" that he could not sit on the Presidential sit (OBJ was the one that entered FEC meeting and asked him to sit there, nothing do you joor; Pastor Bakare and s many NGO's from the West especially), we also voted for him massively in 2011 (especially the Yoruba nations) against this same Buhari.

The question they should ponder upon is: WHAT CHANGED? ..........instead of saying it was "hatred"!
Where was the so-called Hatred, in 2011.

Anyway, na LiePOD reasoning, l am not surprised. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Minister Buys N280m Property In Abuja, Says He Took A Loan From Bank.. / Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.