Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,082 members, 7,957,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) (35447 Views)

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested / Thieves Caught And Tortured In Makoko (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Where he's picture on hospital bed?
What proof do they have to show this really happened in Malaysia?
Has the news been verified?
All spreaders of fake news are liable to go to hell
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Drug deal gone bad obviously.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Malaysian Igbo boys ain't got no chill
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
And we want the world to treat us better when we treat ourselves in such inhumane manner
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wicked world.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kwarupshun:
Igbos in Malaysia are mostly criminals
Says who?
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is terrible angry
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Zaitoon: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Some people get mind
How can you inflict this kind of injury on your fellow human being lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
i remember when i visited that country for a conference. nigerians have turned that beautiful country to shit. thats where all the aye and baggers run go. u need to see how them dey fight themselves there. very useless pipu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Igbos can be animals because of money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by 2shur: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
We know say na wire wire things.alibaba and dating yahoo group
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Arewa12: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Igbo man can do anything for money
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
We are our own worst enemy imagine far away from home where brothers should even love each other more...
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:
se as dem do human being Pickin because of 10m+

How do they expect the authorities there to respect and treat them right when they are doing this to their fellow being?

Anyway sha,10m+ na big money o

But this is maltreatment mhen,this is too much.

I pity him but if someone has ever absconded with your money, I'm sure you'll wanna inflict worse injury than that. Whoever did this is in trouble. That guy will recover and either disappear or come back and hit them harder if he was that bad.

Those who did that are in trouble. The law will find them or the xenophobic police would allow it to pass since its 'bro to bro' wahala. They'd be glad someone did their job for them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by itzOludaniel: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
I don't know why it's always igbos... Anyway it serves the Guy right... That's what happened when you think you're too smart and you're trying to outsmart your niggaz.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Kwarupshun(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

Please how do I save this gif lol
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
kingthreat:

If he ran away with someone's blood, tears and sweat. He deserve worse than that. Fools don't respect other people's hard work. They'll eat and rob you of your reward after working so hard.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
OkoYiboz:
The Igbos generally wish other tribes evil due to their low self-esteem and inherent evil.
Is there any tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that the Igbos wish good? They are so evil that they wish their very own selves evil.

The same thing they do to Yorubas is what they do to themselves. Anambra fighting Enugu, Abia sacking Imo workers, all of them fighting Ebonyi.

When Ibe Kachikwu an Igbo man from Delta was made the Min of State for Petroleum, the loudest voices against him were Igbos. They said he wasn't a 'true Igbo' as he was not from the SE.

This is the same thing they're doing to Rochas because he's from the APC. These are the same people who granted a nonentity like TA Orji the chieftaincy title of Ochendo Ndigbo.

I know some clowns would insult me but look at what Igbos are doing to themselves in Malaysia.

Look at Chuks Okebata the American soldier they killed. Igboland is the only place I know that someone going to his father's house would hire Hausa Mopol to guard him as he enters Igboland.

But your governor in Lagos sacked a whole community and chased them away from their land to lagoon rendering them homeless in their suppose father land. Is there any wickedness to be compared with this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Jetleeee: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kwarupshun:

Please how do I save this gif lol

Lol..just quote me and save the link somewhere on your phone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
sekundosekundo:

But your governor in Lagos sacked a whole community and chased them away from their land to lagoon rendering them homeless in their suppose father land. Is there any wickedness to be compared with this.

Was your fanbelt shop among those demolished?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
OkoYiboz:
The Igbos generally wish other tribes evil due to their low self-esteem and inherent evil.
Is there any tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that the Igbos wish good? They are so evil that they wish their very own selves evil.

The same thing they do to Yorubas is what they do to themselves. Anambra fighting Enugu, Abia sacking Imo workers, all of them fighting Ebonyi.

When Ibe Kachikwu an Igbo man from Delta was made the Min of State for Petroleum, the loudest voices against him were Igbos. They said he wasn't a 'true Igbo' as he was not from the SE.

This is the same thing they're doing to Rochas because he's from the APC. These are the same people who granted a nonentity like TA Orji the chieftaincy title of Ochendo Ndigbo.

I know some clowns would insult me but look at what Igbos are doing to themselves in Malaysia.

Look at Chuks Okebata the American soldier they killed. Igboland is the only place I know that someone going to his father's house would hire Hausa Mopol to guard him as he enters Igboland.

Igbos this, Ipob Yoots that...ehn na so the thing pain u reach? It seems like an Igbo man did you something really bad and you just dey carry the thing on top head till u die shocked shocked

Graduate from being a tribalist and at least pray that the victim in the picture will recover from his injuries safely and speedily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
kingthreat:

Be Civil in your comment, I am sure you will do worst if someone seized your money. Don't come here to display your stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Was your fanbelt shop among those demolished?

No boss, I don't deal on fanbelt. You can check my profile, if you are interested contact me, free delivery within Lagos state.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Olopsy01(f): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chai!
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by tinktanker: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:
se as dem do human being Pickin because of 10m+

How do they expect the authorities there to respect and treat them right when they are doing this to their fellow being?

Anyway sha,10m+ na big money o

But this is maltreatment mhen,this is too much.
y him no gree pay. I hate debtors. So will have the money surplus but will never want to pay their debts
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by debbie223(f): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
wen u value moni pass life na so e dey b.Meanwhile EFCC never kill the person wheo get those moni 4 dat ikoyi apartment.infact i sure say dem wan share d moni among themselves.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kwarupshun:
Igbos in Malaysia are mostly criminals
igbos in Malaysia are ALL criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by gurnam: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Says who?
Look at pictures

OP, Those guys that that beat him would be like
We don treat him fucck up
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by isseke: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fear most Nigerian guys in Malaysia.their heart is at the back when it comes to money issue.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerians have been disgracing themselfs all over the world right from genesis! what a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Man Arrested For Shooting Rival In Concubine's Home / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Bandits In Kaduna Kill Catholic Lector, Six Others (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.