Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Doxx Of ALL Trade, Master Of ALL !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doxx Of ALL Trade, Master Of ALL !!! (427 Views)

Become A Master Of Your Own Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doxx Of ALL Trade, Master Of ALL !!! by PrinceDoxx(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2017
I would be exaggerating if I come here to write that I was born with a silver spoon...!!!

Growing up under a single parent ( my mum) was really a tough one when you are the first born having three other siblings.

It wasn't an easy one... Those in my shoes may be able to tell...
Re: Doxx Of ALL Trade, Master Of ALL !!! by PrinceDoxx(m): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2017
I grew up in the suburb of my compound in Lagos...somewhere within my mother's sitting room as we were never allowed to go out because mother thought she was being disciplined guarding and guiding her kids away from the Wicked world her Divorced Husband brought them into....

I remember how I used to be restricted playing football with my friends living on the same street; could I even go out to do anything in my compound - except fetching water when necessary at the right time (before 5pm).

Yea, for so long ...my siblings and myself lived a very secluded life...
Re: Doxx Of ALL Trade, Master Of ALL !!! by PrinceDoxx(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2017
My siblings and I used to see the freedom of other kids in the block and streets, schools and churches ...it was very embarrassing to have your Juniors in their Primary school to be treated as adults while you in your Senior Secondary School gets treated like a Jailer.

All these, I grew up trying to understand my poor Mother...
Re: Doxx Of ALL Trade, Master Of ALL !!! by PrinceDoxx(m): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2017
All these made me grow up as a shy, pessimistic and cowardly an introvert...

What more was expected from someone like me?
Re: Doxx Of ALL Trade, Master Of ALL !!! by PrinceDoxx(m): 12:50am On Apr 20, 2017
But I wasn't going to allow my situation take FULL CONTROL over me...

I figured out that the easiest way to be MORE EXPOSED than your peers who were allowed to live freely by their parents was to LEARN.

Learn?

What was there to learn?

What then was available to learn from?

1 Like

Re: Doxx Of ALL Trade, Master Of ALL !!! by safeopportunity(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceDoxx:
But I wasn't going to allow my situation take FULL CONTROL over me...

I figured out that the easiest way to be MORE EXPOSED than your peers who were allowed to live freely by their parents was to LEARN.

Learn?

What was there to learn?

What then was available to learn from?

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Grab This Opportunity Now / Citibank Fined $5m For Forex Rigging / How Mobile Marketing Can Generate Millions For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.