Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Terrible Display By The People's Friend (nigeria Police Force) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrible Display By The People's Friend (nigeria Police Force) (473 Views)

Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor / Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Display By The People's Friend (nigeria Police Force) by Benard94(m): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2017
A friend wrote this after the Barcelona vs Juventus game...

They say the Nigerian police is our friend, (I doubt).i am directing this to the police SCID panti yaba, the lagos state tax force, they are heartless,inhumane, wicked ,greed and are thieves.
1) claim to protect the ppl,but the ppl you claim to protect you treat like animals, all becos you were opportuned to handle guns ,u miss use it.
2) we have thieves were they are, you guys know them, you even have some has friends, but yet it is the so called ppl you claim to protect u maltreat and trample on cos dey don't have the courage to speak up.
3) you enter bars to start shooting and beating up ppl becos, u guys claim u were looking for thieves, rob ppl of their phones ,wallet, gold and cash.(SHAME).
4) I went to get something in my area and decided to watch barca and juve match den our almighty police raider squard stopped me to tell me to enter the black maria, I asked why and d next thing was a slap, I entered to discover the truck had no space again,both male and female were packed and dia was no space in it again.
Asthma seizure and was screaming for help all I got were Slaps from the police men around me claiming I was lying yet it was getting worse..i was on the floor after I was dragged out of the truck, some one told dem it was asthma, all dey could do to help was to get cold water to pour on my head and told me to start running, wen I couldn't move one of dem told the others to leave were I was incase I die so it won't be on dia heads.
WOOW so much for protecting the ppl!!!!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=437996023221836&id=100010343262040&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6410954626860474779%3Amf_story_key.-297500859390727585%3Atop_level_post_id.437996023221836&__tn__=%2As
Re: Terrible Display By The People's Friend (nigeria Police Force) by Demsay1(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2017
i will comment when othes do
Re: Terrible Display By The People's Friend (nigeria Police Force) by sirfee(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Point of correction,police is not your friend.Trust them at your own peril.
Re: Terrible Display By The People's Friend (nigeria Police Force) by Jabioro: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Any identification,can you recognized any of them, among the detainees can trace any to served as a witness..
Re: Terrible Display By The People's Friend (nigeria Police Force) by Benard94(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2017
Jabioro:
Any identification,can you recognized any of them, among the detainees can trace any to served as a witness..

I don't think he did, he was just returning home alone
Re: Terrible Display By The People's Friend (nigeria Police Force) by Jabioro: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Benard94:

I don't think he did, he was just returning home alone
Them go deny you enter Galilee..

(1) (Reply)

. / Pressure Mounts On Police To Release 16 Cultists / Pastor Caught With Charms Beats His Landlady Over House Rent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.