Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

HELP!!!! My Computer Continue Restarting - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP!!!! My Computer Continue Restarting (1043 Views)

Please Help, My Laptop Is Restarting Regularly / Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? / Please Help: My Computer Cannot Detect Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! My Computer Continue Restarting by Reeoman: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2017
Help!!

Please can somebody help my caree?

My windows 10 pc developed and error which i dont know what cause the problem or how to fix it.

I tried resetting my pc, because i have some program conflicting each other.. Then as i was resetting i go stucked at 81% for more than 2 hours, so i manually shut down(pressing the power button)............

After that when i turn it on it boot normally until the part where it bring windows logo, immediately after showing that logo instead of it going to the login page,it just restart itself,

I've been battling this since yesterday night, please anybody know how to fix this?

HELP!!!!
Re: HELP!!!! My Computer Continue Restarting by toluine56(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2017
What do you mean by resetting?
Were you reloading your O.S or formatting your system?
If it were any of the above, then you shouldn't have interrupted the process at 81%. It'll never take you to login page since you didn't allow completion of the process.

Try checking the boot order from setup set the first boot device to CDROM then restart the 'resetting' process.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! My Computer Continue Restarting by Reeoman: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2017
toluine56:
What do you mean by resetting?
Were you reloading your O.S or formatting your system?
If it were any of the above, then you shouldn't have interrupted the process at 81%. It'll never take you to login page since you didn't allow completion of the process.

Try checking the boot order from setup set the first boot device to CDROM then restart the 'resetting' process.

yeah it something like formatting... But not the whole arrive now...
It stucked for more than 2 hours, close to 3 hours
Re: HELP!!!! My Computer Continue Restarting by toluine56(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Reeoman:

yeah it something like formatting... But not the whole arrive now...
It stucked for more than 2 hours, close to 3 hours
Okay..have you tried what I recommended?
If it's still getting stuck, try another windows 10 software (I mean change the CD) preferably to the one you used originally before the brouhaha started. Thats why windows 7 still remains the best OS so far in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! My Computer Continue Restarting by Kingdolo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Do a bootloader reset
Re: HELP!!!! My Computer Continue Restarting by lipman1122: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys. You can sell anything at SellersNG without limitation. Safe and secure platform for those who are looking for ways to promote their business online.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used HP Laptop For Sell / Free Mtn Call For 30 Days / Learning Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.