Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Some People Are Afraid Of Investing In Crypto Currency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Some People Are Afraid Of Investing In Crypto Currency (435 Views)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some People Are Afraid Of Investing In Crypto Currency by johnson55: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Tell your friends about the billion coin.

Many may be afraid.

WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF INVESTING IN CRYPTO CURRENCY

1. They don't know it is going to replace fiat currency, that is the physical notes like Naira, Pounds Sterling, Dollar in short all the local currencies.
Whether people like it or not digital currency is replacing the traditional currencies being presently spent. For instance electronics are going digital. The time is coming when analogue electronics will be phased out.

2. They don't know they will compulsorily be in need of it as the global means of transaction. The time is coming when there won't be physical notes with which to go about daily business transactions except through the digital currency.

3. They don't know that the global cashless policy will be facilitated through the digital currency.

4. Some are afraid not because they cannot afford the investment but because they believe it is a scam. If anyone introduces it he is believed to be out to defraud.

5. They don't know it is the latest technological invention of the internet to enable transaction without physical currency.

6. They want immediate returns. Short term investments do not give the best returns and cannot last. Investing in crypto currency is not for immediate return on investment just like you don't buy shares today and sell it immediately. It is like sowing a seed and allowing it to grow to fruition.

7. They believe it is another MMM or multi level business that will crash.

8. They don't know many countries are now adopting it including Nigeria that has set up a committee to look into it for adoption.

9. They don't know the time will come when they will be in desperate need of it but won't be able to get it.

10. Some are confused or sceptical because it has never been in history. They see it as a strange thing. Automobile was not in existence but Henry Ford came with the invention.

11. They believe because it is not something that is physical therefore it cannot be trusted. The world is developing everyday with different inventions. I can now send mails without necessarily going to the Post Office. I can transfer money from my bank account using my phone. I don't need NITEL today to make phone calls. Technological improvement has taken care of some these energy sapping systems.

12. Many of them believe those who are into crypto currency are very greedy and ambitiously looking for quick means of getting rich.

13. Many of those it is introduced to do not see it as favour to ease their labour for financial progress.

14. There is this black man slavery mentality that man must drain his blood through hard labour and rigorous struggle before he can make two ends meet.

15. Some of them believe their being introduced into this programmable money is tailored towards opportunity creation to sell market to them.

In summary we don't force people but we encourage people to invest in it now because they will definitely need it by then it may be very scarce for them to get.

Call or whatsapp now if interested
08I27234826
Re: Why Some People Are Afraid Of Investing In Crypto Currency by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2017
The only reason is that there are Nigerians, Eastern European Criminal Gangs and Chinese Hackers posing as legitimate institutions dealing in crypto-currencies.. the tale of woes is too much.. 149ners everywhere you look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some People Are Afraid Of Investing In Crypto Currency by sleekiii: 2:09am On Apr 22, 2017
tbc (The Billion Coin) is a cryptocurrency.a good and very reliable investment where you get 3-5% profit on a daily basis. Its a real investment.
Sign up for free Today and invest $10.you will be getting 100,000kringles - 0.001tbc for free on your first sign up.
Note: 1tbc - $13,560 ( rate as of yesterday 21st April 2017)
call/whatsapp 08051098389 to get you started.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Loan Needed $10 / Buy Cheap Gadgets With Bitcoin / An Indigenous I.T Company Needs Urgent Investment For Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.