Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido (29646 Views)

Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" / David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker / Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by Andrewkinggg: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Typical of sentimental Nigerians to ignore the message and castigate the messenger. What difference does it make if the messenge comes from someone else? Buhari is corrupt as every other politician is from the councillors, local government chairmen, governors and presidents.
Buhari forming Mr integrity is all lies and fake, shielding his cabinet members and party members says a lot about his so called integrity

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by AngelicBeing: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Guyman02:
BUHARI is a Noise Maker, his Anti Corruption fight is just a ruse.
Agreed!!!
Abeg, Lets just pretend Buhari is a saint so that our brothers and sisters engaged by Buhari Media Center (BMC) can get their regular salaries, you all know that their is recession in the land
grin grin wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by orisgooodluck: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
A fool remains a fool no matter what. Lamidi the biggest noise maker and ambassador of the corrupt Nigerians is still talking. Not his fault but those who still believe he is still human to a point of been recognized to be interviewed just like lunatic Fani Kayode

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
After dem gbab ur sons for fuel importation corruption, u con dey get mouth. Ole Ajib'ole!!!
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by malton: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2017
wizzywisdom:
Nigerian would be amazed when they find out the amount Buhari has stolen

Until then.

In the meanwhile, they still haven't finished recovering the ones stolen by your GEJ. Let's dwell on that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by kinibigdeal(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2017
I think Abacha is better because Nigeria recorded progress under is government inspite of the stealing which PMB was part of

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by figure007(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Charcoal calling pot black
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by mooremoney(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2017
We are know that Nigeria is a joke and the northerners are the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by Omooniya1: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2017
master of wailer dis is for u.......I blame Buhari, he for don jail u and ur son

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by orisgooodluck: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2017
A fool remains a fool no matter what. Lamidi the biggest noise maker and ambassador of the corrupt Nigerians is still talking. Not his fault but those who still believe he is still human to a point of been recognized to be interviewed just like lunatic Fani Kayode [i][/i][sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2017
EFCC would soon go after this guy.... watch and see.
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki.. come and defend ur paymaster

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by aminu790(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2017
just because he wan contest...
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by hucienda: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2017
buh-- buh-- buhh-- but he has 'intagriti' naa cheesy
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by KKKWHITE(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2017
All politicians are corrupted , both governors and the president including the masses . Lets quit deceiving ourselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by seguno2: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Ain't surprised at all.

Even you Lamido

You all deserve to be killed by firing squad

Nonsense angry angry angry angry

Will Buhari be the first to be killed?
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Elkay3:
That's his own opinion, I cannot categorically say he's lying, but...is this not the man who looted and open the looting door to his son? I need to recall, there's been something like that. Please,.am I right?
yea you are right but it takes a thief to know another,good the northerner's have began to develop the balls to expose themselves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by jericco1(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2017
You are in no position to comment.
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by michoim(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Lamido is a shameless human being. He is quick to forget that prior to 2015 General election, he made a statement that everyone of them knows that Buhari is not corrupt. Now that he was arrested and detained for few days for corruption probe shortly after Buhri won in 2015, he has started singing a new song of the hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by seguno2: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2017
momentarylapse:
Says the man who is currently facing charges from the efcc with his 2 rogue sons for defrauding jigawa state to the tune of almost N5 billion?

Oga...abeg shut the _fuck up!

Is it safe to conclude that your comprehension skills are deficient?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by berrystunn(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Yes we know, we looking for who to say it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by seguno2: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2017
michoim:
Lamido is a shameless human being. He is quick to forget that prior to 2015 General election, he made a statement that everyone of them knows that Buhari is not corrupt. Now that he was arrested and detained for few days for corruption probe shortly after Buhri won in 2015, he has started singing a new song of the hypocrites.

Can you please provide a link to what you have alleged?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by Hemanwel(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Is this man saying this cos of his presidential ambition?
I could vividly remember him say, during the 2015 election campaigns, that the only credible person APC had was Buhari.
In fact, he spent the whole day praising Buhari instead of campaigning for GEJ, right in the presence of GEJ and Namadi Sambo.
Of all the campaigns of the PDP in that 2015, that was the one I will never forget in a hurry.
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by Andrewkinggg: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2017
malton:

Until then.

In the meanwhile, they still haven't finished recovering the ones stolen by your GEJ. Let's dwell on that.

So we should forget the ones stolen previously before GEJ. I shake my head for you. The monies onasanjo and his boys stole shouldn't be recovered abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by momentarylapse: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

Is it safe to conclude that your comprehension skills are deficient?

Better to have one that is deficient that can at least be fixed than to not have one at all just as in your own case!
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by nobleblood: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2017
We had the opportunity to seal the door against the old guard like buhari, obasanjo, and the rest. Jo boy was already turning the wheel against them. New faces where spring up. The contries economy was number one in africa. Even south africa was starting to envy us. They where already stoning their own leaders. Intellectually mind such as okonjo iweala where running things. They where not perfect but, but knew their stuff.

By God, how did we go from there to here so swiftly

We need to be seriously acquainted with history. So we truly know the villains from good guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by seguno2: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I think Abacha is better because Nigeria recorded progress under is government inspite of the stealing which PMB was part of

Can you be kind enough to list the progress of Abacha government?
Thanks
I have assumed that you are not JOKING.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by wowo2: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Without Buhari, am sure no one will be talking about fighting corruption...everyone will be OK with GEJ and goats and yams...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2017
A man who has corruption charges hanging on his neck and that of his family lacks the moral right to call anyone corrupt. Lamido, you and your family go and defend ur corruption charges. You're a drowning man looking for leaves to hold onto.
Re: Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

Will Buhari be the first to be killed?
All of them should be nuked with no exception, that all angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Plants Colourful Flowers In Lagos (photos) / Ambode And Amaechi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.