Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) (2418 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by praizblog: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2017
Julia Roberts, has been named 2017's most beautiful woman in the world in People Magazine's annual list. This is the fifth time the actress has topped the list, more than anyone else.

Roberts won the title for the first time in 1991, just after her first two Oscar nominations for Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman.

The actress was just 23 when she first appeared on the cover of the World's Most Beautiful issue in 1991. A year before, she became a household name after starring in "Pretty Woman" alongside Richard Gere.

She then found herself on the list again in 2000, 2005 and 2010 -- and now 2017!

Her record-breaking feat also means she's now way ahead of good pal George Clooney, who has been People's Sexiest Man Alive only twice.

Her cover story explores her marriage of 14 years to cinematographer Danny Moder and life with their three children -- twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 12, and son Henry, 9.About her

Julia Fiona Roberts (born October 28, 1967) is an American actress and producer. She became a Hollywood star after headlining the romantic comedy Pretty Woman (1990), which grossed US $464 million worldwide. She has won three Golden Globe Awards (out of eight nominations) and has been nominated for four Academy Awards for her film acting, winning the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in Erin Brockovich (2000).

Here are reactions that trailed her Naming.

source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/see-julia-roberts-named-world-most.html

cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by thesicilian: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2017
At 49yrs of age. That's cool.
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by praizblog: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2017

Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
No body beautiful pass my mama!

All our mamas are the most beautiful!

1 Like

Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Honestly, this girl is just an average girl on the street. Not spectacular. Oyibo have been smuggling amd smoking oshogbo weed since..

see below poster

2 Likes

Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
in the world? did they check the girls in my area.?
she try shall at 49.
And some fans crushing on omosexy will be saying she's younger Dan her age when the reverse is the case.
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
''Julia Roberts wasn't even most beautiful when she was beautiful''

I been dey think say na only Naija get bad mouth. cheesy
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by jericco1(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Beauty is in eyes of the beholder.
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by kowema(f): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2017
What was the rationale behind picking her as most beautiful?
Did dey go round the world to check faces?.
Julia Roberts kor
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Mtscheew...Them no see Gal Gadot of Wonder Woman undecided

1 Like

Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by falcon01: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
she married an ugly husband very ugly
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by IamAirforce1: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Most beautiful woman my foot
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by Destined2win: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'd like to know how they came about that
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by acenazt: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Taaah these people Na useless liars. Make I no even bring my mama enter dis talk. See Julia Roberts Wey resemble my nursery school teacher Wey been dey chop my break food that time.
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by acenazt: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fkforyou:
Mtscheew...Them no see Gal Gadot of Wonder Woman undecided
chaiiiii that Gal gadot tooooo fine
Re: See Julia Roberts, Named 'world Most Beautiful Woman' For 5th Time (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
acenazt:
chaiiiii that Gal gadot tooooo fine

As in over fine self.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Twin Girls Celebrates 18th Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Gigantic B**bs In New Photos & Video / Singer Dija Featured In Hausa Movie, Rocks Fulani Outfits (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.