Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,717 members, 7,834,369 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies (1305 Views)

Ramadan 2019: When Is New Moon Coming Out? Sultan Gives Directives / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Delta Born Nigerian Is New Bishop Of Woolwich (Biography & Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2017
I find the book of ecclesiastes full of truths. I believe the author died and was reincarnated back into the lineage of david. But that's a story for another day.

The preacher said:

"Is there a thing of which is said, "See, this is new"?
It has been already, in ages before us.

There is no rememberance of former things, nor will there be any rememberance of later things yet to happen among those who come after."
- Ecclesiastes 1:10-11

Electricity, helicopter, skyscrapers, e.t.c are not new but have once been in place in lost civilizations. Check some sculptures in eygpt, you'll find old drawings of our technologies on their ancient walls. In fact, these people must have acquired advance technology to be able to build the great pyramids. I think there's still lot of discoveries to be made. #myopinion
Re: Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies by hopefulLandlord: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
are you a witness?
Re: Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
are you a witness?
How do you expect me to be a witness? your question is wack
Re: Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies by hopefulLandlord: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Teensway:
How do you expect me to be a witness? your question is wack

oh! sorry!!!

I just read the topic and commented, I once heard a discussion between a redeemed member and a witness on the topic so I asked, my bad
Re: Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

oh! sorry!!!

I just read the topic and commented, I once heard a discussion between a redeemed member and a witness on the topic so I asked, my bad
No problem.
Re: Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies by Wilgrea7(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
I've heard of a belief that says this exact same thing... and the end of the world is just a start of another... it continues like that in a circle... never ending... until humanity learns to act as one... learns to be one.. learns to love each other... if not we will forever be trapped in this cycle... until we learn... until we love..... not my words
Re: Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies by Horus(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Teensway:
I find the book of ecclesiastes full of truths. I believe the author died and was reincarnated back into the lineage of david. But that's a story for another day.

The preacher said:

"Is there a thing of which is said, "See, this is new"?
It has been already, in ages before us.

There is no rememberance of former things, nor will there be any rememberance of later things yet to happen among those who come after."
- Ecclesiastes 1:10-11

Electricity, helicopter, skyscrapers, e.t.c are not new but have once been in place in lost civilizations. Check some sculptures in eygpt, you'll find old drawings of our technologies on their ancient walls. In fact, these people must have acquired advance technology to be able to build the great pyramids. I think there's still lot of discoveries to be made. #myopinion

[img]https://3.bp..com/-RnsgEKPbbgc/V3q0D2cm8_I/AAAAAAAADmc/YeDrA6L5PEoaDwma36xeM4HnZtuL1ZhgACKgB/s1600/batteries%2Bdendera%2Bbulb%2Begypt%2B2.jpg[/img]

Hieroglyphs depict the ancient Egyptians using electricity with a light bulb

In Egypt, several hieroglyphics depict what could only be light bulbs, called the Dendera light.

It is believe these bulbs where powered by batteries.

Scientists have duplicated both the batteries and the bulb and were able to produce light.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_light

(1) (Reply)

Popular American Pastor, TD Jakes And Wife Kisses During Church Service (photos) / Is It Compulsory To Pay Tithe! / Sarah Jakes Roberts Celebrated Her Daughter Ella's 6th Birthday In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.