Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana (823 Views)

A Message To All Terrorist From The U.S Marines / Law allow army to kill all terrorist who are Against Country Of Western Nigeria / Advocate Of Niger Delta Or South South, 6 zones are all terrorist under the law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by Totoeater: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2010
Fellow nigerians.
i am just sick of all these Mutallab of a thing. few days ago , i went for a job interview in Atlanta. while perusing my resume the lady interviewer asked if i was Nigerian. i told her Yes Mam. the look on her changed. Mine changed too. On my way from the 18th floor of the building, i felt like dying. Is it a crime to be Nigerian trying to make a living elsewhere. I mean honest living without Fraud out there, 419. I needed this job so bad and now its mutallab.

My point is i  believ the God i serve.  Mutallab can never make me loose a job i should be getting cos i am Nigeria.

I have posted a link on what nare saying the we are all linked to the wahabis in Saudi arabia. God forbid.

http://www.modernghana.com/news/257271/1/nigerian-muslim-jihadist-and-al-qaida-ties-started.html
Re: Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by Tsiya(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2010
That website is fill with hate.
Re: Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by chidichris(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2010
what this link has is nothing but the bitter and undiluted truth.
i have mentioned points so much related to what this link has in some terrorist related threads on this forum.
the rich men in the norths are the funding fathers of our local terrorrisms.
when religious groups kill others in the name of allah in the north, there is no other name than terrorism.
today, eyebrows are been raised because international communities are involved.
the igbos in the north have been victims of the northern terrorisms even before the civil war and that was the major reason for the civil war.
the father of the terrorist is a terrorist unless he is saying he is not the biological father of the mad boy.
Re: Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by Busybody2(f): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2010
Wonder what the Ghananaians had to say about one of their own who was fingered in the 21/7 bombing in UK undecided undecided undecided
Re: Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by OAM4J: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
Who cares whatever Ghana/Ghanaians think or say. They are the least of my concerns.
Re: Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by revolt(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2010
I dont blame them after all it seems they're becoming indispensable to nigerians who are not just runnin there for business and education
Re: Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by Luvlee(f): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2010
Tat boy has jst brought us more more more more, (the more is unending) shame. I pray tat wit d eyes of d international community on us Nigerian might get betta, Amen.
Re: Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by netpro(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2010
Ghanaians are very hypocritical when it comes to Nigeria. When they are successful they will say Ghana, but whenever its 419 they claim to be Nigerians.

All I want them to know is that "you don't pull down a great man in other to look great from your low life".
Re: Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by Beaf: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2010
That article wasn't written by Ghanaians.

It says very clearly "By AfricaToday". AfricaToday is published by Indiana University, it is American (http://inscribe.iupress.org/action/showJournals?type=byAlphabet).

Reading the article thouroughly might be instructive.

Like all of the muslim Northern Nigerian leaders, DR. Mutallab the father of the terrorist who is now shedding crocodile tears because he is one of the leaders who groom the Wahabism in Nigeria. Alhaji Dr. Mutallab the father also groomed Sharia law in Katsina State, Alhaji DR. Mutallab Groom Sharia in Kaduna State,Alhaji Dr. Mutallab groomed Sharia in Kano State, Most of the extremism Ulama in Northern Muslim Nigeria are benefactors of Alhaji Mutallab, Dr. Mutallab groomed extreme Muslim businesses in Saudi Arabia, He has extreme business in Dubai and he has extreme religious business in Yemen and he has business and property in Yemen. Alhaji Mutallab is the owner of the only Islamic Bank in Nigeria, Alhaji Mutallab has ties and interest in almost all the extremist muslim religious groups in Nigeria. He is a top leader of the Sharia movement COUNCIL in Nigeria. This guy is dangerous and he has gotten it hot and thats why he is running from pillar to post because he destroyed Nigeria with his corrupt ways and his muslim jihadist ideas for long time.

Dr. Mutallab the father of the terrorist was just covering his ass because he does not want to loose his investment in the Westen World and he does not want his family to be place on the no fly list as he wants to still enjoy his vacation and western women and western wine and drinks in Engalnd, Europe and America while still using extremism and corruption to maintain their corrupt hold in Nigeria by stealing from their people, thats thats why he reported his son to America, because he and most of the Muslim leaders in Nigeria knows more and they are part of the sponsors of world wide jihadism wahabism from Saudi Arabia, Sudan,Dubai, Yemen, Nigeria, Somalia, Pakistan etc.

http://www.modernghana.com/news/257271/1/nigerian-muslim-jihadist-and-al-qaida-ties-started.html
Re: Now We are All Terrorist Say's Ghana by MrCoon: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2010

Beaf

Reading the article thouroughly might be instructive.

[size=14pt]Gwaan, Beaf, me Ghana bredrin, tell dem![/size] grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Anambra Elections / 80 Days On The Sideline Is Enough Mr Jonathan Goodluck / Ogun Judicial Workers Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.