Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurum(fupre) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurum(fupre) (780 Views)

Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa / FUPRE VS UNIBEN..See funny tweets / Nuc Approve 37 New Courses For Federal University Dutse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurum(fupre) by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Pls I need help, I want to know more about Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurum(FUPRE). How good is the school academically, infracturally and environmentally. I heard the school is underfunded and neglected by the federal government, is it true? Pls help because somebody told me to apply there. #@CHIBUNNA
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurum(fupre) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
add me on WhatsApp 08136602045
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurum(fupre) by ELECTCHIBU(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Man, I'm not on watsapp, so how are we gonna do it
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurum(fupre) by LOC1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
I don't believe FUPRE is underfunded, it's only a school with a long way to go in terms of admission capacity, staff strength and state of the earth facility being established and operating for only 10 years. Trust me, what is obtainable there even at the moment is better than what is obtainable elsewhere. I will advice you give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurum(fupre) by Alvinaash: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2017
Pls I need help, I want to know more about Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurum(FUPRE). How good is the school academically, infracturally and environmentally. I heard the school is underfunded and neglected by the federal government, is it true? Pls help because somebody told me to apply there. assignment help uk

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Jamb 2017 Cbt Exam - Know These / How St. Joseph Of Cupertino Helped Me In My Exam - My Story / 2017/2018 Deeper Life High School Admission Form Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.