Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

6 Reasons Why You Must Practice Yoga Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Reasons Why You Must Practice Yoga Today (647 Views)

Three Reasons Why You Should Start Doing Yoga Today / Indian Association Urges Nigerians To Practice Yoga Daily / 7 Reasons You Should Practice Yoga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why You Must Practice Yoga Today by azbeat(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2017
6 reasons why you must practice Yoga today

ncient practice with origins that dates back to thousands of years in India, is designed to help individuals achieve a more positive outlook on life and a focused, permanent sense of serenity and peace. The word ‘Yoga’ itself means union and union with the divine; however, many people have stripped the spirituality attached to the practice so much so that most people think of it as a group of people exercising in a weird manner. In the meantime, here are sic reasons why you must practice yoga today:

It’s convenient

Convenience in time management is essential in keeping both your mind and physical cognizance in tune. Nobody has the time to spend hours on exercising and if you are exercising for less than an hour, you are not optimizing your productivity. Many yoga sequences would take at least 15-20minutes and does not require any equipment just your willingness to get it done. Yoga can be practiced anywhere and anytime.

It’s safe

Compared to other forms of exercise, yoga demands that you slow down and move with your breaths. Just in case you have a history of injuries, it can be dangerous to adhere to hyper-competitive and high impact training. If it hurts don’t do it, rather go for something that helps you relax and at the same time keeps your body and your mind in tune.

It’s fun

Yoga is fun and offers you a light-heartedness that is unlike any other workout. New pose can help with different flows that can help you take a more youthful perspective on your physical practice which in turn, deciphers the way you see the world around you.

It’s encouraging

Other training philosophies will suggest, you go ahead of yourselves while pushing yourself beyond your own limit. Yoga philosophers suggest that you should be content as you are while you challenge yourself completely. Yoga helps you find the good in yourself while you strive to be better each time you practice rather than, push you beyond your own limit.

It’s effective

One most important quality of a strong yoga practice is its effectiveness. People practice yoga for many reasons, some fo physical fitness, some for mind and emotion control while others for flexibility. It all depends on what you want to achieve. Just in case you want to burn fat or lose weight, yoga is just right for you. Some body weights exercise can be performed in a circuit that is, one after the other and.............

Read More http://fabmumng.com/6-reasons-must-practice-yoga-today/

Follow On Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Must Practice Yoga Today by nepapole(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wey person Neva chop, Na yoga com remain to dey practice

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Must Practice Yoga Today by katelyryan: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Yes i have been practicing yoga and i have noticed that it is quite helpful in improving flexibility.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Must Practice Yoga Today by MapleSettlers: 6:08am On Jun 10, 2019
nepapole:
Wey person Neva chop, Na yoga com remain to dey practice

please read my blog about stammering as I aim to bring awareness to the African community.

theafricanstutterer.home.blog and my Podcast (the African stutterer ) link

https://anchor.fm/tas0/epis...

Thank you!
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Must Practice Yoga Today by deepakrwt123: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2020
My personal experience and the most important things from yoga is stress reduction. Yoga can improve your kinesthetic awareness—or your sense of how your body moves. The increased flexibility that yoga gives you will help make your other workouts even better. I even took yoga training from http://www.ajiteshkunwar.com/ I've never felt better

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Must Practice Yoga Today by rishikeshyogacl(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2020
You can also perform natranasana OR virabhadra yoga pose which actually boost up your energy. There are many other asanas which i learn through https://www.rishikeshyogaclub.com/online-yoga-teacher-training/ course last month. But i recommend you to start with basics to be more clear about yoga postures and kriyas.

(1) (Reply)

Organo Gold Coffee / Btw Cancer, Red Meat, Barbecue And Suya(Graphic Pics) / 6 Ways To Make Your Sperm Stronger, Faster, & More Fertile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.