Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How To Track/locate Your Missing Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track/locate Your Missing Phone (737 Views)

Technology: Simple Steps To Locate Your Missing Phone On Silent Mode / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Track/locate Your Missing Phone by Papzey(f): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Do you know you can track the exact location of your missing or stolen phone? You can actually trace your phone before going to the police.

Many of us leave with that constant fear that our phones can get missing or stolen anytime.

What if I tell you can stop leaving with that fear if you follow the technique I am about to share with you now.

Every damn phone on planet earth has a unique code called the IMEI number. The full meaning of that abbreviation is International Mobile Equipment Identity number which can be used to track a phone anywhere in the world.

Here is how it works:

1. Dial *#06# on your mobile device, you should always do this immediately you acquire a new mobile phone.

2. Your mobile phone will show a unique 15 digits number.

3. Jot down this number in a secure place, like in a diary or notebook, or anywhere else except on your mobile phone, as this is the number that could only be used to track the phone in case of theft.

See other steps here :http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/11/how-to-track-stolen-or-missing-phone.html?m=1#more
Re: How To Track/locate Your Missing Phone by EmraanHasanAnik(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2017
USA Trace has been helping to find people in the US with social security number search and background checks. Using national investigative database searches for public records, USA Trace has helped thousands of customers find people by name, reverse phone number, perform SSN trace/background checks, check criminal records and much more.

(1) (Reply)

Application That Can Enable Phone To Read Flash Drive With OTG / My Two Best Features / Dz09 Smart Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.