Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Stop Asking People To Drop There Email And Phone Contact. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Asking People To Drop There Email And Phone Contact. (480 Views)

How Can I Get Kudi.ai Phone Contact? / Becoma An Email And SMS Marketer / 1500 Nigerian Real Phone (contact) Numbers For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Asking People To Drop There Email And Phone Contact. by Alabaintprice(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
If you can't post an information in a thread you created then why do you create a new thread and also at the end of the day you ask people to drop there email and phone number but yet nothing will be sent. Most of you don't know the implication of putting a phone number or contact here. If you intend to sell a service it is better to see input that in your post than after one dropping his or her contact and there by joining a group you then tell the person to pay . it is totally annoying and not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking People To Drop There Email And Phone Contact. by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
True. I agree with you. I think the mods can help too. someone will just say he has a million naira system that you should drop your numbers(even without any explanation) and you see everyone dropping like sheeple. In some cases, after verifying the mischief of the op and comment you'd still see persons dropping it. It's appalling.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your VERIFIED Paypal Here / I Need Palm Kernel Nuts Asap / Is There A Limit To Amount Of Physical Gold That Can Be Shipped Into Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.