Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

"Start Doing What I Like Or Leave" - Jose Mourinho Tells Anthony Martial - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Start Doing What I Like Or Leave" - Jose Mourinho Tells Anthony Martial (323 Views)

Eriksen Told Me He Was Going To Leave - Jose Mourinho / Alexis Sanchez Does Not Want To Leave - Jose Mourinho / Juventus Close To Signing Anthony Martial From Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Start Doing What I Like Or Leave" - Jose Mourinho Tells Anthony Martial by offkick: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has told Anthony Martial that the forward must adapt to what his manager wants if he is to succeed at Manchester United.

Martial was not included in the squad to face Chelsea at the weekend, as Mourinho’s charges turned in arguably their finest performance under his management to win 2-0.

The France international has completed 90 minutes just three times in the Premier League this season, and Mourinho has now warned Martial that he must adapt if he is to thrive.

http://www.offkick.com/2017/04/start-doing-what-i-like-or-leave-jose.html

(1) (Reply)

Messi Fires Barca To Top Of La Liga / Here Is No Certainty On Hazard Future, As Madrid Keep Circling- Conte / Bundesliga: Bayern Munich Thrash Wolfsburg 6-0 To Clinch League Tittle 5th Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.