Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

"We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) (2554 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS / We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty, E-money Brags About His Wealth / Emoney Makes A Fashion Statement In New Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by IamAirforce1: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Five Star music boss, Emoney took to Instagram to share a new photo of his outting and also told whoever cared to listen that he's so loaded that he can never fail or be broke.

I think I like his confidence.

See link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTG_kDxlIvp/

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by IamAirforce1: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
I like your confidence Emoney.

You're no doubt a blessed man and forever will be.

You're one Guy I so respect and look up to.

Trust me bro, if I no exceed your level, No be my mama born me.

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by dingbang(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Too much money... Life on earth is not permanent ooooooooko

1 Like

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by hushshinani(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
it's good to brag after yahoo-yahoo has already favoured you...

Up-coming yahoo plus... how market...

but mind you, yahoo plus is more or less ritualist

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by TeflonBlixx: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nothing lasts forever. .

Not especially when your source of wealth has no verifiable source.

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by IamAirforce1: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
smiley
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by steppin: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Nothing lasts forever. .

Lamentations of a poverty-stricken fellow.

5 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by TeflonBlixx: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
steppin:

Lamentations of a poverty-stricken fellow.

Learn how to mind your business

This is my first warning and that goes without saying, its gon be the last

Safe.

6 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by steppin: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

Learn how to mind your business

This is my first warning and that goes without saying, its gon be the last

Safe.
Hehehehe! Last warning? As who? The owner of Nairaland abi Supermod?
Go and sit down.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
The real son of his father...
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by IamAirforce1: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by Kingjags: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Nah u and ur mama get that problem
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by Kingkyle1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Electric money

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Why do you like idolizing vain glory? One time, you are talking having Jesus... Another time, you are talking vanities!

Bro, money is good. But stop daring your destiny and using your mother as a swear point. You have a penchant for this. I like you for your doggedness on this forum. But be aware that What will be will be and what will never be, will never be.

I usually see a lot of people hating on you in this forum and am not to happy with it. Let me tell you something, if you will shine, you will blow one day beyond your expectations.

But if you will never shine, even if Russia drops FOAB or Boko Haram drops dynamites on you, YOU WILL NEVER BLOW

I will advise you to stay focused on your dreams and wait on time. People operate in different time zones in the universe. When your time reach, you don't even need to swear or any motivator to blow. Believe me, you go blow. Trump started at 70, what Obama retired at 55. It doesn't matter when. What matters is the time and the happening ok?

So, just work, pray and observe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by Venerable612(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
He is a rich guy and we cant blame him for flaunting his God given wealth (all good gifts comes from the father of light above); at least, that's how most of our celebrities stay relevant.

We are blessed with people like him, so that they can be a blessing to those less fortunate than himself. I dont know what good he does to the society but I will be pleased to seem him set up a charity trust for his local community kids to get a very decent education.

And somone please remind these guys to stop bragging about what they have; they should learn from the Rich Fool in the bible (Luke 12:13-21)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by Venerable612(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Venerable612:
He is a rich guy and we cant blame him for flaunting his God given wealth (all good gifts comes from the father of light above); at least, that's how most of our celebrities stay relevant.

We are blessed with people like him, so that they can be a blessing to those less fortunate than himself. I dont know what good he does to the society but I will be pleased to see him set up a charity trust for his local community kids to get a very decent education.

And somone please remind these guys to stop bragging about what they have; they should learn from the Rich Fool in the bible (Luke 12:13-21)
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by computerboy: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Nothing lasts forever. .

Why not allow EFCC to do their job? Don't y'all get tired asking for this guy's source of wealth?
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
computerboy:

Why not allow EFCC to do their job? Don't y'all get tired asking for this guy's source of wealth?
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by Nollynude: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kingjags:
Nah u and ur mama get that problem

Lol..... That's The work of excessive weed intake
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by Muzanga(f): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
hushshinani:
it's good to brag after yahoo-yahoo has already favoured you...

Up-coming yahoo plus... how market...

but mind you, yahoo plus is more or less ritualist
una go just d3y talk anyhow. Go and do ur own yahoo plus and become rich na if na so e easy.
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by Muzanga(f): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Nothing lasts forever. .

go and make your own so that people will question you too.
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by obafemee80(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wind go soon blow your yansh open...
Pls I need a whistle grin
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
People go just dey talk anyhow

Any young Guy wey God bless, dem go say na yahoo plus
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by policy12: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 21, 2017
The police man beside him though
Re: "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2017
He's a very big boy

(1) (Reply)

Is Anthony Joshua A Muslim / Shame!! See What A Full Grown Woman Wore To An Event (photos) / EFCC Shades Dammy Krane In New Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.